1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B7B1B4A8-E28A-483D-AB9B-E1FBA92D2093.jpeg
Nuff said

WOW! After seeing this I’m so excited that I jumped on the PO right away. Obviously the HT one is undersized (and has the wrong handle) but I didn’t realize how small until seeing that picture. Mine should arrive next week!
Gonna order mine in a few days too. Excited. Where did you order yours from?

Gonna order mine in a few days too. Excited. Where did you order yours from?

OSK, but I believe they are sold out. You might want to check though because there’s always a chance that they will do a 2nd batch.

think the axe looks great but man i dunno about $50

Well considering the size and that it has a light up function, it’s probably about $10 more expensive than it should be. Although, when I’m trying to decide on extra accessories or parts for a kitbash I try to imagine how much will the item “enhance” the figure. For me at least, when thinking about how small and just wrong the HT’s one is, I felt like it would be necessary when I plan to have Thor pushing Stormbreaker into Thanos’ chest.

The big axe is a no brainier....

Yup yup, especially now after seeing the comparison picture.

bought the Bad Tomato Axe off eBay without noticing it was a "pre-order" :slap

But the seller was kind enough to message me on his own, saying that they will receive it soon from their supplier... but didn't indicate any estimated shipping date.

Fingers crossed! :pray:

Damn, most of the ebay orders have a late march to early April shipping dates.. Was hoping to find one shippin much sooner 😆😂. I need this NOOWW

Damn, most of the ebay orders have a late march to early April shipping dates.. Was hoping to find one shippin much sooner ����. I need this NOOWW

Giantoy has both the light up and regular version which is cheaper in stock, but they are not shipping items until New Years is over Feb. 14 because of the delay they have a code to enter at checkout for 5% off in stock items too.
https://giantoy.com/collections/wea...huder-axe-a-b-ver-21cm?variant=13692267757631

As someone who does not have a Thor figure yet(only having 3 MCU hot toys) would this one be the definitive one to get if only getting one?

Back