1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i emailed onesixthkit about the bad tlmato thunder axe...sounds like they are shipping best case scenario on monday!

Well if the leaked promo/toy photos are to be believed the Thor for EG will be wearing the ugly white team outfit...PASS!

IMO Marvel/Disney is full of it tho. E.g. figure they're leaking or allowing licenses for some stuff - like the Power Rangers suits - distracting people from the *beef*.

HT is probably needing diapers for the excitement of potential profit - white suit figs, then re-use sculpts and do some "classic" End Game versions, as well as a few more concept versions and diecasts. Plus the number of characters in End Game. I figure there's gonna be the big splash battle panel and everyone gets new costumes.

So like this IS probably the only time for Thor with the patch.

they’re probably foaming at the mouth for the opportunity of supposed time travel revisiting older costumes to re release

they’re going to make A LOT of money one way or another

That’s what everyone said when IW was coming out. “HT gonna make & rerelease everything!” Didn’t happen.

I just got em today, Definitely my favorite figure to date!
513b46d99bb8e0dd9697015fe28d2ca1.jpg

That’s what everyone said when IW was coming out. “HT gonna make & rerelease everything!” Didn’t happen.

But HT would've known that some MCU cast would have little screen time, or not much of a costume change, or scenes that didn't go on long enough to make a figure. "Major players" like Thor, IM, Spidey did get a fig. Like SW they didn't even bother, or Falcon. The audience didn't know screen time/costumes until movie. I'm still frosted over no Outriders and no Okoye (yet).

IMO End Game Thor is a given tho.

On a side note, awesome pic and pose Bgnyc007!:clap

Sweet! I ordered through OSK as well. My God of Thunder is awaiting his Axe!
59b6d57653b4091fda3f70b1fe903533.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But HT would've known that some MCU cast would have little screen time, or not much of a costume change, or scenes that didn't go on long enough to make a figure. "Major players" like Thor, IM, Spidey did get a fig. Like SW they didn't even bother, or Falcon. The audience didn't know screen time/costumes until movie. I'm still frosted over no Outriders and no Okoye (yet).

IMO End Game Thor is a given tho.

On a side note, awesome pic and pose Bgnyc007!:clap

Haha. No, toy makers do not receive a copy of the script or how much screen time a given character has, just promo art and costume/prop pics. And yes, those pics leaked to “the audience” before the film was released, just as Endgame art and other movie art has leaked early.

Posters said, just wait until IW to get the rereleased Scarlett Witch, Falcon, Vision, etc.
HT ain’t going to release 4 Caps for Endgame. Just fanboy fantasy. You said it yourself, if Thor, for example, doesn’t get a major costume change they won’t remake the same figure they just made.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can switch the dynamic stand post with a crotch grabber from another figure base? The dynamic stand is great for flying poses but it gets in the way of the cape in standing poses. Any suggestions?

Does anyone know if you can switch the dynamic stand post with a crotch grabber from another figure base? The dynamic stand is great for flying poses but it gets in the was of the cape in standing poses. Any suggestions?

Yes, it’s actually very easy. Just swap the pole and clamp for a standard crotch grabber. The bases are interchangeable, check the picture:

Attachments

• 0B667970-716F-4898-88A3-68ECCAE1ED2A.jpg
    0B667970-716F-4898-88A3-68ECCAE1ED2A.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 282
Back