1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great to me. Hard to take a bad photo of this figure it seems.

Thanks! Yea I tried to get tons of different lighting, no lighting was really the only unflattering pics I could take. This thing is just impressive, this and Yondu this year I think are easily the best sculpts I've got in my collection.

Your pic 14nsE52 shows the same creasing on the center of the cape as mine; I put it up to packaging but now wondering if those 3 crease seems maybe some what intentional.
thorcape.JPG

Your pic 14nsE52 shows the same creasing on the center of the cape as mine; I put it up to packaging but now wondering if those 3 crease seems maybe some what intentional.
View attachment 431695

From the limited screenshots I can find online it looks like it's supposed to drape like this but more downward rather than to the right but I can't be for certain. Im sure I could futz with it but I really didn't want to mess anything up just yet. Doesn't seem fragile, but I didn't want to start tugging at it. No one's really gonna see him from behind so if it is just due to how it is packed I'm mostly ok with it.

man that's awesome. The lightening effects parts glow so cool with the black light on them. Need to get a crotch grabber like yours, hate that the dynamic pose makes it impossible for the cape to drape normally.
I got the light very cheap from Amazon

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
73355a10dd22aafa9d0ae59f776901ca.jpg

Just got mine this morning. Amazing figure. Have a few minor gripes:

1. the armored arms - When you bend the elbows, the material seems to bunch up a lot more than my other Thors (Dark World, AoU). Also, I was hoping to use the unarmored arms on my Dark World Thor, but it looks like those are not removable? Has anyone tried removing them?

2. The stand - there's no way to display him with his cape hanging properly with the provided stand. They should have provided a crotch grabber options

3. His size - very minor one in comparison to iron man. The Iron Man figures have been increasing in size significantly, while the rest of the figures don't seem to be keeping in track with that. Even Tony's head looks disproportionate in size (maybe it should).

View attachment 431716View attachment 431717IMG_0380 (2).jpgIMG_0379 (2).jpg

Just got mine this morning. Amazing figure. Have a few minor gripes:

1. the armored arms - When you bend the elbows, the material seems to bunch up a lot more than my other Thors (Dark World, AoU). Also, I was hoping to use the unarmored arms on my Dark World Thor, but it looks like those are not removable? Has anyone tried removing them?

2. The stand - there's no way to display him with his cape hanging properly with the provided stand. They should have provided a crotch grabber options

3. His size - very minor one in comparison to iron man. The Iron Man figures have been increasing in size significantly, while the rest of the figures don't seem to be keeping in track with that. Even Tony's head looks disproportionate in size (maybe it should).

View attachment 431716View attachment 431717View attachment 431719View attachment 431720

I feel the same way about the stand. Will have to get a crotch grabber to place on the stand instead. I haven't tried just putting the clasp at the top and having Thor hovering on the dynamic post but feel like prolonged posing like that with all the weight on the clasp around his waist will cause issues to the figure. Wish they'd included both stand options. As far as this scaling in correctly with previous Hot Toys, I'm not surprised to hear its out of scale. Still an incredible figure, glad everyone's getting theirs and hopefully without any qc issues.

Love the figure, but the fact that the stand doesn't allow the cape to hang normally while he's standing is a bummer. I'm not sure I have an extra crotch grabber that fits this opening.

Love the figure, but the fact that the stand doesn't allow the cape to hang normally while he's standing is a bummer. I'm not sure I have an extra crotch grabber that fits this opening.
Yah although I do like the dynamics pole stand I would like a regular stand to pose him. Have to find one on Ebay now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yah although I do like the dynamics pole stand I would like a regular stand to pose him. Have to find one on Ebay now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just got him today and he's awesome. The stand is my only gripe, both for the cape not hanging normally and it not fitting in a Detolf for the pose I wanted (flying with Stormbreaker held overhead similar to the release pic below).

IW Thor.jpg

Ended up putting him on a generic crotch grabber to get the necessary clearance for him to hold SB overhead while standing, and even then it's touching the glass (otherwise I would have put the crotch grabber on his IW base)! :lol No issue switching out the disks on his chest. Will try to post some pics tomorrow.

Back