1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got charged as well. Looking forward to getting this.

Can anyone, who has this already, measure Stormbreaker to see how long or tall it is in comparison to the light up version from OSK?

xenom0rph's review:

Thanks for posting. :)
Just in case some were worried about the white marks at the right eye: it was only dust. No scuffs from the eyepatch or something like that.

Here some photos:

28.png

35.png

36.png

26.png

002.png

4.png

16.png

13.png

1.png

14.png

33.png

More here:
https://www.xenom0rph.com/2018/10/hot-toys-thor-avengers-infinity-war-16_22.html

Excited to get this! This would be my first HT Thor. Though I’m concerned the seamless arms won’t hold up as I like to put my figures in dynamic poses.

Has anybody found an arm swap solution with more traditional 1/6 plastic arms? If so, can you point me to any recommendations, suggestions or tutorials?

Thanks in advance!!!

Sculpt looks excellent. Looks much better than the Ragnarok sculpt to me. The comparison pics look like Chris Hemsworth and his stunt double.

I got to be honest, they look nearly identical. I like Gladiators skin tone better. But this Thor is just as iconic. For me both Thor's represent some of the best comic book movies ever made.

I think the hs is more like ww, it's based off the same sculpt but slightly modified. The Gladiator thor looks a bit worse just from the detachable hair alone, the head seems bigger but other than that, they look similar... But for some reason the iw thor looks a bit slimmer too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think the hs is more like ww, it's based off the same sculpt but slightly modified. The Gladiator thor looks a bit worse just from the detachable hair alone, the head seems bigger but other than that, they look similar... But for some reason the iw thor looks a bit slimmer too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Exactly. The detachable hair looks bad on Ragnarok Thor. The Ragnarok sculpt looks taller and thinner while the IW sculpt looks shorter and wider to me.

Back