1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? How? I was part of the group that was supposed to be charged/ship on the 11th, we seem to have all gotten the email saying it's been delayed. The 2nd group who got their initial email stating it'd ship the 18th now seems to be getting it on the 23rd... has anyone who was in the first group that was delayed gotten any update?

I was part of the 18th group, but got the delay email and no update since. Maybe I'll get an email today.

What? How? I was part of the group that was supposed to be charged/ship on the 11th, we seem to have all gotten the email saying it's been delayed. The 2nd group who got their initial email stating it'd ship the 18th now seems to be getting it on the 23rd... has anyone who was in the first group that was delayed gotten any update?
I was part of the 11th group now it's been pushed to 23rd.

I still haven't gotten any email stating that this would now charge or ship on the 23rd. So far it seems like the only people to get that email were the group from the 18th (and you). I mean I guess I shouldn't worry, I'll get it eventually. Just seems lame if the first group gets theirs after the 2nd group but it's out of my hands and a pretty lame first world problem for me to complain about.

I still haven't gotten any email stating that this would now charge or ship on the 23rd. So far it seems like the only people to get that email were the group from the 18th (and you). I mean I guess I shouldn't worry, I'll get it eventually. Just seems lame if the first group gets theirs after the 2nd group but it's out of my hands and a pretty lame first world problem for me to complain about.

Sideshow’s email system and inventory accounting system leaves something to be desired.

Just about a month ago I asked about the Gantry set and they said since I ordered after a certain date, I would receive the set in the 2nd batch. Two days later I was charged and the package was shipped.

I’m sure they will charge you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was part of the 18th group, but got the delay email and no update since. Maybe I'll get an email today.

Full disclosure
Ordered on May 5th 2018 no payment plan
On Sept 18th 2018 got notice from SSC that is was being pushed up to 4th quarter of 2018 from 2nd quarter of 2019
Early on October 9th 2018 got early deployment email I logged to my order hit process now for the Oct 11th ship date
Late on October 10th 2018 got shipment delay notice.
October 17th 2018 (yesterday) received notice that it would ship on Oct 23rd
My order has been locked in process since the 9th & my credit card has yet to be billed

I know some one told me his was still shipping on the 11th from SSC but he/she was not exactly forth coming with details. I believe no units have shipped from SSC yet & if so I have full faith that they are being issued first in first out order.

Well I feel less alone in my perplexity about this whole situation. Hopefully all of us get it sooner than later. I'll update as soon as I hear anything from SSC.

The order dates must not have anything to do with ship dates. I preordered this less than a month ago and got the processing on the 23rd email.

I didn't get an email yet but someone on Facebook did... apparently they'll be shipping these out on the 23rd now.
ac37b7b23d2d89f429f038a93746f224.jpg

Wow, $40 shipping!? Have they increased shipping prices because I don't remember paying that much in the past. Last figure I got was Homecoming Spider-Man and I think that was only $20 shipping.

Wow, $40 shipping!? Have they increased shipping prices because I don't remember paying that much in the past. Last figure I got was Homecoming Spider-Man and I think that was only $20 shipping.
That's not mine, but I think it's shipping to Europe due to the currency conversion on there.

Also not sure about the first order in first order out thing. I have roadworn and forced myself for months( even after how great
He was in IW) that roadworn was good enough. I eventually gave in and excitedly order this guy about a few months ago. And i was in the initial 18th group. Youd think id be a little later. Now im with everyone on the 23rd

Full disclosure
Ordered on May 5th 2018 no payment plan
On Sept 18th 2018 got notice from SSC that is was being pushed up to 4th quarter of 2018 from 2nd quarter of 2019
Early on October 9th 2018 got early deployment email I logged to my order hit process now for the Oct 11th ship date
Late on October 10th 2018 got shipment delay notice.
October 17th 2018 (yesterday) received notice that it would ship on Oct 23rd
My order has been locked in process since the 9th & my credit card has yet to be billed

I know some one told me his was still shipping on the 11th from SSC but he/she was not exactly forth coming with details. I believe no units have shipped from SSC yet & if so I have full faith that they are being issued first in first out order.

Sideshow has never shipped first in first out. They are nowhere near that organized.

Just got an email from SSC, was originally supposed to be charged/shipped the 11th, now they're saying the 22nd, not the 23rd like others. The plot thickens...

Just got an email from SSC, was originally supposed to be charged/shipped the 11th, now they're saying the 22nd, not the 23rd like others. The plot thickens...

I got it as well. It says it begins processing on the 22nd. In a lot of cases that does mean it probably won't be shipped out until the next day. Not much of a change either way.

Had this up for preorder on bigbadtoystore.com but i don't know seems like they take forever so i switched it sideshow, even though i know it will cost me a bit more... So just ordered today, i'm in california, we shall see how long it will take to arrive. I'm trying to figure out why i like to spend more money with sideshow, half the time i'm too busy to even open these guys lately :) hopefully i'll get around to breaking open the gantry version this weekend

Back