1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol otaku I'm with you man need it asap too!! Damn you sideshow! HK you win again!!
Just got an email from Sideshow on charging for the 23rd, was about to pull the trigger on eBay for it.....patience.....patience

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I agree. From some angles it’s really good but from others I don’t see it nearly as much. On the other hand you have Figuarts who pretty much nailed the likeness so that just adds to the slight disappointment. I’ll probably end up getting it just because of how great Thor was in IW, maybe it’ll be better in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely see pictures that show how good in hand these things look. There are a few people on here who can work a camera and lighting to really bring out the details. I have figures that i and my friends think are amazing but most pictures i have seen they look like crap.

Nope, I doubt they will make the same one again for A4. Unless this thor sells so well, but even then, maybe will be a version without the detachable eyepatch.
But I honestly doubt they will do another thor with the same suit, most likely the pym suit that we saw were leaked by that toy packaging.

I just looked up the leaked suit, it looks like doo doo. Time for me to accept this is the overall best Thor we are getting even with it's flaws.

I just looked up the leaked suit, it looks like doo doo. Time for me to accept this is the overall best Thor we are getting even with it's flaws.

Thor Avengers one costume will likely get a redux. The leaked suit Thor probably wears for 5 minutes in the movie.

Plus the Infinity War concept art one that will inevitably be released.

You should accept these characters have profitability and nostalgia that will rival star wars over the next 30 years. There will always be a better Thor.

It seems like the rubber/paint on the arms can be easily torn apart(3:04~3:18). Not to mention full pleather for the pants and innacuracy for StormBreaker.
That's a cancel for me.

I saw the English version of this review but can't recall them mentioning the paint or rubber on the arms being easily torn and damaged. But yup, there's definitely some bad damage he points out in the french review. Damn. Did he mention how he thinks it happened?

I saw the English version of this review but can't recall them mentioning the paint or rubber on the arms being easily torn and damaged. But yup, there's definitely some bad damage he points out in the french review. Damn. Did he mention how he thinks it happened?

Can someone post the English review?

Dumb question that has probably been asked before, but if I legitimately just preordered from Sideshow, when can I expect to get charged? Still need to get some funds together lol

I didn't get an email yet but someone on Facebook did... apparently they'll be shipping these out on the 23rd now.
ac37b7b23d2d89f429f038a93746f224.jpg

Just ordered my first Thor. Still plan on getting a more classic version with Mjolnir, perhaps the AuO version.

What? How? I was part of the group that was supposed to be charged/ship on the 11th, we seem to have all gotten the email saying it's been delayed. The 2nd group who got their initial email stating it'd ship the 18th now seems to be getting it on the 23rd... has anyone who was in the first group that was delayed gotten any update?

Back