1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For as much as I didn't like this look for Thanos when I first saw it (Which is what actually prompted me to get the Thanos on the throne from Hot Toys), it's grown on me to the point that I'm heavily considering preordering this from Sideshow

For as much as I didn't like this look for Thanos when I first saw it (Which is what actually prompted me to get the Thanos on the throne from Hot Toys), it's grown on me to the point that I'm heavily considering preordering this from Sideshow

Yes, I'm in the same camp as you. This is the "I don't need no armor to beat you guys up" look since he has the gauntlet. Ill be preordering it from SS too.

Just had to get this, he was such a beast.

This figure looks amazing, but I have to admit I will be gutted if....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Easily my new favourite MCU character.

Just had to get this, he was such a beast.

This figure looks amazing, but I have to admit I will be gutted if....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Easily my new favourite MCU character.

It has articulated fingers on the non-closed fist Gauntlet.

Anyone ever use TimeWalker gift cards to knock down the price on a pre-order? Thinking about buying some periodically to pay for Thanos ahead of time as opposed to waiting when its ready to ship. Just wondering if anyone else has ever done something like that.

Damn, I want him now. But, gonna wait until I build up some more rewards points before I go all in. Still waiting on Yondu and Hela to come out

I said F-It and PO'd him, I want a better outfit but I'm unsure if we'll get one and or if we'll get another release of him. Also at the rate Hot Toys have been selling out & that after market is insane. Times have changed . . .

Had to pre-order after seeing IW. Really liked how they wrote his character and enjoyed Brolin's performance. Prior to this, I only had two Hot Toys figures: GOTG Star Lord and Arkham Knight. Now I've got Thanos and Yondu pre-ordered. I'm ready to grab Cable if and when he drops, too. It's hard to be selective with these figures when nearly all of them are so well-executed, but the price tags keep me in check. :rotfl

I ended up finding the Guardians of the Galaxy Thanos for a good price, so I ended up buying it. This new version was tempting, but ultimately I just like the armored look better. I know the GOTG is a bit smaller than the new one will be, but I don’t think the way I’m going to display him, that it’s going to matter much.

Had to pre-order after seeing IW. Really liked how they wrote his character and enjoyed Brolin's performance. Prior to this, I only had two Hot Toys figures: GOTG Star Lord and Arkham Knight. Now I've got Thanos and Yondu pre-ordered. I'm ready to grab Cable if and when he drops, too. It's hard to be selective with these figures when nearly all of them are so well-executed, but the price tags keep me in check. :rotfl

It’s a shame they couldn’t include modular armour that we can clip on, like they did with Loki’s helmet on the Avengers figure.
I was going to suggest his helmeted head from GotG might fit on the IW body but it’s probably smaller and will resemble a Goomba from the Mario Bros movie lol

81a8a319e292bb282b0a1f88e6811d64.jpg

It’s a shame they couldn’t include modular armour that we can clip on, like they did with Loki’s helmet on the Avengers figure.
I was going to suggest his helmeted head from GotG might fit on the IW body but it’s probably smaller and will resemble a Goomba from the Mario Bros movie lol

81a8a319e292bb282b0a1f88e6811d64.jpg

Perhaps they'll do that as an add-on? idk lol.

Had to get outta the heat yesterday so I went and saw IW again, can't wait for this figure to come, along with Iron Man. Looking to pay off the figure sooner than later with Timewalker, bought a gift card and applied it back to the order right away to knock down the price when its ready to ship. Will probably do that for the whole amount to just know its already taken care of.

Had to get outta the heat yesterday so I went and saw IW again, can't wait for this figure to come, along with Iron Man. Looking to pay off the figure sooner than later with Timewalker, bought a gift card and applied it back to the order right away to knock down the price when its ready to ship. Will probably do that for the whole amount to just know its already taken care of.

Does Timewalker do a pay as you go sort of plan? I didn't see that as an option with anything I've PO'd from them, but I'd love to be able to pay in full figures now instead of waiting.

That's what i did with SS. I bought a gift card and bought it with that. Nice to pay it off when i have extra cash floating around. i only owe shipping on it now. The guys that hate NRDs would never understand but it works for me.

Does Timewalker do a pay as you go sort of plan? I didn't see that as an option with anything I've PO'd from them, but I'd love to be able to pay in full figures now instead of waiting.

I've seen a few figures that have payment plans available in the description but I don't think Thanos had one, so I'm just essentially doing my own via gift cards.

That's what i did with SS. I bought a gift card and bought it with that. Nice to pay it off when i have extra cash floating around. i only owe shipping on it now. The guys that hate NRDs would never understand but it works for me.

Oh yea, was selling some stuff on ebay and just had the money sitting in paypal anyway, I'll probably do the same with my deadpool 2 figure I have on order from them as well.

Just seeing another setup of this guy gets me excited to get him finally. Still a long wait yet, but with Gauntlet looks so good !

China CCG Expo now

36737349_10155601895702344_1734170230617276416_o.jpg

Well more than likely they don't have to worry about getting hit up for the full price of the figure because they will cancel the order.

Back