1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Would be cool if it could.

Can understand I do want Thanos but still waiting until I get some more points or a coupon to use I don't have $375 laying around even if it's still a year away but i'm hoping by the time he is releasing and hong kong photos come out I have the funds to put an order in. Money definitely doesn't grow on trees.

Timewalker ($368 with free shipping) or Pop Culture Zone ($346 + $21 shipping) are alternatives to Sideshow. PCZ has a deposit of 20% + shipping, so @$91 up front, then $276 when it arrives next year. Either company is about $28 cheaper once you factor in Sideshow's shipping, and you don't have to burn reward points. In my case, I like the PCZ route for bigger ticket HT items, as it reduces the $ impact upon arrival. But of course everyone's situation is different.

Timewalker ($368 with free shipping) or Pop Culture Zone ($346 + $21 shipping) are alternatives to Sideshow. PCZ has a deposit of 20% + shipping, so @$91 up front, then $276 when it arrives next year. Either company is about $28 cheaper once you factor in Sideshow's shipping, and you don't have to burn reward points. In my case, I like the PCZ route for bigger ticket HT items, as it reduces the $ impact upon arrival. But of course everyone's situation is different.
Never heard of them before and sounds like a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

i’m pretty wary of him selling out...so just preordered him. gonna be such a long wait [emoji51]

Spoiler Spoiler:

Probably not, but that could be a Captain America mystery item.

Please don't spoil anything. There are people who haven't watch the movie.

Please don't spoil anything. There are people who haven't watch the movie.

I appreciate that folks here have been genuinely good about using the spoiler tag.

But I definitely avoided the forum for a week till I saw the movie.

Like there was that one weird guy posting spoilers everywhere and PMing spoilers to people.

I can't use the SPOILERS tag as I'm using my phone.

Hawkeye get's killed by the dark order. Only to be resorected by Dr strange. Who get's killed by Ironman who was being mind controlled by Thanos.

I had to get that out of my system.

was wondering
Spoiler Spoiler:

was wondering
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me how the arms work on him? It doesn't look like it's articulated.. or is it just me? I never owned a figure that had bare arms like Thanos.

Finally decided to get this. He is one of my favorite characters. If they do an armored version I am sure I will pick that up too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back