1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My contribution

83921D60CCBD4A85A543.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone know when Timewalker is shipping out? I got charged a week ago.

Under the Thanos figure page, it has a date of May 30. We may start seeing shipping notices today. And yes, TW double boxes. At least they have with every other figure I've gotten from them. Don't know about a figure with a box as big as Thanos. We shall see.

So I had the chance to open this guy up and play with it a little bit and I was trying to achieve the throwing the Moon pose. He can achieve this pose but you can't turn his head very far because his lower jaw hits his collar. The shirt definitely rides too high and maybe lowering the shirt would make this pose look a little better.

As for the gauntlet itself in the light up feature it might have been better if there had been pieces of fiber optic cable they could have had an adjustable plastic piece to cut off the light to those cables and then you could have individually lit the stones. I don't think that they could have had removable Stones though it's talked about earlier in the thread but I think that that would have been a disaster. maybe a third party company will make a gauntlet that has only singular stones or two stones in The Gauntlet that can light up. I had hoped that there was a way you could put a piece of black tape on the inside of the gauntlet to prevent the light from Illuminating individual stones but it's not really practical so i didnt attempt it, you may only dim a stone doing that and they are not bright to begin with.

I got my thanos today from pop-culture zone. As excited I am to get him I was a little teased by the box they used to box it up in. As much as I wanted him a mark 47 (for the price) would’ve been a lot nicer.4D5FDFFE-8B32-446E-98E9-40794772171A.jpg

I thought snap-ageddon was reference to a broken arm... :lol

Can people not shift his shoulders upward to close up that unsightly gap? Most Iron Man figures have this issue and its easily fixable with a little futzing.

I thought snap-ageddon was reference to a broken arm... :lol

Can people not shift his shoulders upward to close up that unsightly gap? Most Iron Man figures have this issue and its easily fixable with a little futzing.
the plastic shirt is so high you can see his chest through the gap. heating it up and pressing down is the easiest remedy.

I got my thanos today from pop-culture zone. As excited I am to get him I was a little teased by the box they used to box it up in. As much as I wanted him a mark 47 (for the price) would’ve been a lot nicer.View attachment 455737

Especially if you got 3 Mark 47s as indicated on the box! :lol I was curious how they'd double box him, as the HT box looks too long for their standard package.

My Thanos was scheduled to arrive today from PCZ, but it seems our wonderful USPS is taking their sweet time with him. Hopefully tomorrow.

Back