1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes very similar to internet or mobile phone contracts. It's quick service and great deals for new customers. But once your "in", it's mega long phone queue's and crap service.

Very annoying actually as long term customers should also be rewarded in the same way. Guess just need to go away for a while then come back, like i try to do with internet or phone contracts.

That's more or less how I figured it worked and I suppose that explains why I haven't had a waitlist reservation convert for me since early on in my collecting. I had 2 convert for me in 2013 then never again. And I almost always use flex payments also and usually get my figures from the first wave of shipments.

Hulk crush Thanos!
8225c8c8b2488c3ab494b42527260adc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's more or less how I figured it worked and I suppose that explains why I haven't had a waitlist reservation convert for me since early on in my collecting. I had 2 convert for me in 2013 then never again. And I almost always use flex payments also and usually get my figures from the first wave of shipments.

that's weird. I've had maybe 3 waitlists not convert in 15 years of buying from sideshow. last 2 were deadpool and armored batman, which they miraculously had back in stock for a couple of days 2 years ago.

Have you ever cancelled an order? I think BBTS holds it against you but I dont know about sideshow.

Sideshow holds it against you by keeping your NRD. BBTS rarely collects NRD on most items, I've heard they penalize you by moving your other orders to the back of the line if you cancel, but I'm not sure how substantiated that is. Otherwise cancelling a preorder at BBTS has zero monetary penalty unless it had a NRD.

Seems like everyone is gravitating towards the same pose with this guy, similar to how everyone was doing the “talk to the hand” pose with TFA Kylo Ren.

Seems like everyone is gravitating towards the same pose with this guy, similar to how everyone was doing the “talk to the hand” pose with TFA Kylo Ren.
Not many options since he's not very posable. Any figure that have that fake rubbery skin I don't bend. Seen too many horror pics of deteriorating figures...

What pose do you have? Would love to see

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

When I had this apart the ab joint is actually quite flexible. It’s the rubber suit that stops it. So you maybe could get more crunch, depends on how much the suit will flex.

It does move forward more, but each fig may be different. His legs can also fold in more. I got him to sit normally, just looks unnatural because it's a figure not made to look good sitting. Aesthetically looks best in museum poses.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips, guys! I think I have him sitting pretty naturally now.
e63000628bd9fd9cab7239668a8f0584.jpg
2396f47deddf3859fe73c0f8225905cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back