1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last payment for me is on the 25th (the day I go watch Endgame.) lol. I guess it IS the Endgame for me... at least for Thanos.

Just waiting on Thanos now. I preordered him in January so I figured I'd be waiting for the 2nd batch at least. Iron man will be shipping out on the 30th tho, as well as Doctor Strange. I ordered Iron man back in may, but Doctor Strange this March, so I'm a little surprised by that.

I ordered Thanos and IM Mark L from Timwalker. How long after SSC does TW usually get and ship their figures?

Final Payment is gonna be the 25th... Same day that I see Endgame! What a coincidence XD

Got my Thanos from Sideshow today. He’s definitely not going to be the bargain bin figure people think he might be. He’s nearly perfect. I really only have two gripes and both are only things they should have included. It’s rather unforgivable for him to not have a snapping hand. It was THE moment of the film and they had nearly a full year to add it. Or at least have articulated the articulated hand to be able to achieve it. Second, the stones really should have been removable so he could be film accurate for more than just a few brief seconds. This one would have been a little trickier with the interchangeable hands so if they could only give us one look, I’m glad it was the full gauntlet. The snapping hand I cannot forgive its omission... unless the armored version should come with it. If not, double fail.

That out of the way, he is beautiful. I feel the head was improved and looks much less like Rick Harrison now. Both heads are great so I have no problem with them getting reused for the armored version. He just demands your attention on the shelf. A real attention getter and true centerpiece to any marvel collection.

Back