1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shoulder on my articulated right arm had paint rubbed off when I received him earlier this week.

The arm was not attached to the body in the tray, so I was guessing that it was
rubbing up against the plastic tray and wore off.

Last edited:
Whoa!!! Looks like Hot Toys better have plenty of arms ready for replacement. This is ridiculous. Might be the first figure I actually put a clear coat on. Any suggestions? Unless this strictly is happening en route so if he arrives fine it’ll stay that way as long as you don’t cause it by being rough or over posing

Like I mentioned, the arm was disconnected from the torso within the clamshell.
I was using the posed arm, but noticed this arm had the paint damage right off the bat.

Since I got it from Hong Kong, it was either ship the whole figure back or accept a partial refund
and live with it. I took the partial refund on it.

This is why I rarely buy new releases direct instead of waiting from Sideshow,
it is the risk you take getting replacement parts if you have any issues right out of box.

The shoulder on my articulated right arm had paint rubbed off when I received him earlier this week.

The arm was not attached to the body in the tray, so I was guessing that it was
rubbing up against the plastic tray and wore off.

He has an alternate right arm too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some guys on Sideshows FB group said they got an email asking if they wanted their Thanos to be processed early on Feb 28. Has anyone here received that?

Hopefully everyone gets it soon. Crazy we get him before Black Panther

The needed to get this out and in people's hands before they see the end game Thanos that's why. I knew that from the very beginning but it seems hot toys didn't so they had to do the last minute rush.

I just placed an order last night. I wonder if mine will ship on Thursday too.

I ordered mine on August 8th of last year and no email yet so I doubt it. It’s possible but I doubt it. I’m thinking 2nd week of March. I hope I’m wrong tho and we all get them shipped tomorrow.

The needed to get this out and in people's hands before they see the end game Thanos that's why. I knew that from the very beginning but it seems hot toys didn't so they had to do the last minute rush.

Several assumptions on “next one”:

“It will be better”. Probably with armor, but that doesn’t mean better. What if minus gauntlet? Or “burnt” gauntlet. What if HS is not as good? There are plenty of figures that I don’t like “Part II”

“It will happen”. What if Thanos has minimal screen time? He’s dealt with early and there’s another threat? Plenty of figure that “they have to make” that they haven’t.

What if movie flops? Which is the desirable figure then? (See TLJ)

I’m sure it will be “great”....but no guarantee it’s the definitive Thanos.

Back