1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the whole glove, or at least parts of it, are not coming off the arms. Head may work though

Yeah I know, it is a bit more expensive than Mark 4 diecast, a bit cheaper than Mark 50. If you calculate it from both ways, price will be around 375 USD from SS.

The original (2015) was $415 but did come with his chair, I'm betting this will be $430 to $450 at SSC.

The original (2015) was $415 but did come with his chair, I'm betting this will be $430 to $450 at SSC.

There’s no way it’s 150 dollars more at Sideshow then Secret base. It’s 300 to buy at Secret base.

If only he looked more like this in the movie, I'd buy the figure in a heart beat.

DZ2p3mTVMAASS-J.jpg:large

When something that's $20 looks better than this abomination.

What a ****ing disgrace of a figure. It's like they are not even trying anymore. HT realizes fans are easy to please now, the days in which they would release something like BD Murphy are long gone.

The look has nothing to do with hot toys. They didn’t design the look. And sorry., grandpa thanos doesn’t look better. He looks more like he’s going to gum you to death then punch you.

To be fair it is not up to HT to design Thanos's outfit for IW. Marvel probably did that design so they can add his armor for the next movie and milk more merchandise.

When something that's $20 looks better than this abomination.

What a ****ing disgrace of a figure. It's like they are not even trying anymore. HT realizes fans are easy to please now, the days in which they would release something like BD Murphy are long gone.

I think the issue is more with the movie design. Hot Toys seems to have done a pretty good job with the figure, but the movie design is pretty lackluster IMO (as are most of the other Infinity War designs).

350-375 seems about right. Iron man was 50 bucks more I nthe USA then Hong Kong.

Guess I’m in the minority here, I love his new look. The fact that he does not think Earth is even worth armor at this point shows his arrogance and ignorance. I love it.

Easy day one purchase for me. First Mavel villain purchase for me.

Incredible figure!! Not surprised this is the armorless version, pretty sure that's a separate figure. Hot toys knocked it out of the park again. I'm calling a 450 USD price.

Guess I’m in the minority here, I love his new look. The fact that he does not think Earth is even worth armor at this point shows his arrogance and ignorance. I love it.

Easy day one purchase for me. First Mavel villain purchase for me.
Exactly what I thought too lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

it will probably look much more impressive with the angry sculpt. Glad they included it. and the back drop. actually really surprised they threw that in.

I wonder if there will be a second version offered. It seems like he’s got a couple looks in the film. Personally I don’t mind this look but would prefer a more armored design.

I wonder if there will be a second version offered. It seems like he’s got a couple looks in the film. Personally I don’t mind this look but would prefer a more armored design.
I don't think they will to be honest.. I think the scenes with armor are so short they probably aren't even worth it and I think they just went with the more screen time version of Thanos

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

As for the "armored version" everyone keeps saying they're waiting for, I feel like you're setting yourself up for disappointment. I feel like what we've seen of that HAS to be from a brief flashback. I mean, in the commercial, he's holding a toddler Gamora hand. I bet that's 10 minutes of the movie, tops.

Hot Toys has released figures in the past with even less screen time than that (they’d release the Shield agent playing Galaga in Avengers if they thought it would sell). And you basically just described their likely deluxe version, “Exclusive DX Armored Thanos w/young Gamora”

Back