Hot Toys Indiana Jones & the Dial of Destiny

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, not sure what to think of this. Great of course to see a new Indy figure from HT, but I'm not really digging the look of the outfit here with the darker pants, yellowed shirt and lack of gun holster.

But the sculpt is fantastic and this will be his last appearance as the character, so that might make it worth having regardless.

Guess it'll probably just depend on how much I like the movie or not...

This reminds me of a combination of Temple of Doom (rope bridge), The Last Crusade (tie) and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (age).

Likely to make him look different for merchandising purchases, DoD Indy has his gas mask bag hanging on his right side, but still over the jacket as in KOTCS.

I've got no interest in the film, but I like this figure and diorama a lot. The mountaineering aspect adds quite a bit to the interest.

This reminds me of a combination of Temple of Doom (rope bridge), The Last Crusade (tie) and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (age).

Likely to make him look different for merchandising purchases, DoD Indy has his gas mask bag hanging on his right side, but still over the jacket as in KOTCS.

I've got no interest in the film, but I like this figure and diorama a lot. The mountaineering aspect adds quite a bit to the interest.
100% agree I'll buy this for sure even if I'm not Interested in the movie.

Everybody’s saying CG young Indy and not Raiders, but the Mezco announcement today makes me wonder if The Mouse hasn’t opened the licensing floodgates now that the new movie’s upon us. All I can say is I would love nothing more than for Raiders Indy to reap the benefits of Howard’s newfound desire to compete with a do-over after the atrocious DX 05…

HT put some thought into this...

HT DoD Indy 4.jpg

The most interesting angle has zero reference to DoD. :lol

Looks great though a regular sculpt without hat would have been nice too.

I really hope they have a Raiders version coming too, don't care if they call it 1944 version, I need that younger sculpt.

Thanks for the quick review. That's basically what I've heard when the extremes are removed.
What when you remove...Indiana jones 5 WOKE DISASTER female lead WOKENESS TAKES OVER INDIANA JONES. WOKE WOKE WOKE. Yeah i hate reviews like that so more than happy to say a few words that won't make your eyes roll into the back of your skull

What when you remove...Indiana jones 5 WOKE DISASTER female lead WOKENESS TAKES OVER INDIANA JONES. WOKE WOKE WOKE. Yeah i hate reviews like that so more than happy to say a few words that won't make your eyes roll into the back of your skull
Haha, thanks. They aren't wrong to a degree, but it is all over the top. What I actually care more about is the declining quality of these movies, and for me life is too short to watch mediocre movies at the cinema, although I will watch them at home.

Now can people shut up about this supposed beef between Howard and Ford?
Only to now say:

“Howard must’ve forgiven Ford for destroying the Han figure on live TV.”

“Did you see the new Indy figure? HT must not hate him anymore. Maybe we’ll finally get that Bespin Han now!?”

The Chinese translation for the film is The Wheel of Fortune. :lol

In the deluxe version, the puppet platform is upgraded to a 1:6 scale scene platform, which restores the scene of a suspension bridge with hemp rope cut off.

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
"Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Wheel of Fortune" Dr. Jones 1:6 Ratio Collectible Doll (Deluxe Edition) Features:
-
Carefully crafted based on the movie " Raiders of the Lost Ark: Roulette of Fortune", meticulously restoring the appearance of Dr. Jones played by actor Harrison Ford
- A new sculpt height like a real head sculpt with hat, equipped with movable eyeballs
- Highly realistic painting technique to highlight its skin texture
- about 30cm high
- Brand new as many as 30 movable joint bodies
- 7 interchangeable hands including:
- a pair of fists
- One pair of relaxed palms
- One pair of palms to hold the flashlight
- One right palm for holding a whip
- Each head sculpt is painted by hand

Clothing style:
- a brown leather jacket with distressed paint
- A beige long-sleeved top
- a black tie
- One pair of dark brown trousers
- a belt
- One pair of brown leather shoes

Accessories:
- A leather whip (with a flexible wire inside)
- One LED flashlight (battery operated)
- a wheel of fortune
- a crossbody bag
- a backpack
- a bunch of rope
- two tools
- Specially designed double-sided scene platform, with the theme of the collapsed suspension bridge, decorated with real ropes, and with the movie logo***

***Deluxe Edition Exclusive Accessory

Product number: MMS717
Product barcode: 4895228614940
Packing: 3 pcs per case

Launch date: Around 2024 Q3-Q4

*The picture shown is not the final product prototype, waiting for approval
**Battery included; button-type battery required
****Product details are subject to change without notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~ Standard Edition
"Raiders of the Lost Ark: The Wheel of Fortune" Dr. Jones 1:6 Ratio Collectible Doll Features:

- Carefully crafted based on the movie " Raiders of the Lost Ark: Roulette of Fortune", meticulously restoring the appearance of Dr. Jones played by actor Harrison Ford
- A new sculpt height like a real head sculpt with hat, equipped with movable eyeballs
- Highly realistic painting technique to highlight its skin texture
- about 30cm high
- Brand new as many as 30 movable joint bodies
- 7 interchangeable hands including:
- a pair of fists
- One pair of relaxed palms
- One pair of palms to hold the flashlight
- One right palm for holding a whip
- Each head sculpt is painted by hand
Clothing style:
- a brown leather jacket with distressed paint
- A beige long-sleeved top
- a black tie
- One pair of dark brown trousers
- a belt
- One pair of brown leather shoes

Accessories:
- A leather whip (with a flexible wire inside)
- One LED flashlight (battery operated)
- a wheel of fortune
- a crossbody bag
- a backpack
- a bunch of rope
- two tools
- Themed stand with movie logo and character nameplate
Product number: MMS716
Product barcode: 4895228614933
Packing: 6 pcs per case

Launch date: Around 2024 Q3-Q4

*The picture shown is not the final product prototype, waiting for approval
**Battery included; button-type battery required
****Product details are subject to change without notice

(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Back