Hot Toys In UK And Ireland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesHBK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking to purchase hot toys form a trustworthy and cheap website in the uk or ireland.I live in the south of ireland so its hard to order from the us because shipping is sky high.Any suggestions.Thanks Guys.

I can happily recommend Lee @ https://www.thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk/

He's been fantastic for my last few orders (think he's done my last 5 including the pre-orders for DX11 & 12)

Great prices & just an all round top service.

Think he might still be able to get you on the list for DX's as I'm not sure he has reached his allocations yet.
He posts on here as The_One so pop him a PM & he'll get back to you or failing that post on his thread for a response...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102043

HTH

Neil

For high end stuff I've mostly gone with Toys2.net. Even with shipping costs that shock (which they do, increasingly so) I've still found them coming in cheaper than UK stores because of the damn exchange rate. Although that may be shifting now. I use BigBadToyStore for low-end stuff; high end stuff from there would likely get me hit with customs fees. Never been hit with customs fees ordering from Toys2.

For high end stuff I've mostly gone with Toys2.net. Even with shipping costs that shock (which they do, increasingly so) I've still found them coming in cheaper than UK stores because of the damn exchange rate. Although that may be shifting now. I use BigBadToyStore for low-end stuff; high end stuff from there would likely get me hit with customs fees. Never been hit with customs fees ordering from Toys2.

Thanks man ill try there,But would i get custom fees ordering from sideshow collectibles or cornerstore comics.These will be my first 1/6 figures ever so i am new to collecting.I want to get Bane,DX 2.0 Joker(With Exclusives) And DX 12 Batman for the lowest price i can from a trustworthy website.I'v gotten scammed before and i dont want it to happen again.Thanks Man.

To be honest I don't think you'll like Toys2 because of shipping from Canada, I was really just answering your question about where I order from.

If you order from Sideshow you will receive an extra bill in the post later on for Fedex charges. I don't know about Cornerstone, I've never used them.

To be honest I don't think you'll like Toys2 because of shipping from Canada, I was really just answering your question about where I order from.

If you order from Sideshow you will receive an extra bill in the post later on for Fedex charges. I don't know about Cornerstone, I've never used them.

Would the fedex charges be high?

Would the fedex charges be high?

With Sideshow it generally breaks down like this...

Cost of Figure + Shipping (approx $25) + 20% VAT (Calculated on Item price + shipping in £) + Fedex Charge (about £10) = Total cost to you

The good thing with ordeing in the UK from any of the people we mentioned above is that everything is included in the price so generally what you see + shipping is all it will cost you...no nasty surprises later.

HTH

Neil

Hello,
I am looking to purchase hot toys form a trustworthy and cheap website in the uk or ireland.I live in the south of ireland so its hard to order from the us because shipping is sky high.Any suggestions.Thanks Guys.

Hi,

I'm in Dublin so I know what you mean about shipping.

You could try www.gator.nl they are cheap enough and postage is about €12.50

They are based in the Netherlands.

I haven't ordered from them yet but I will be very soon (SS 1/6th Snowtrooper).

Hope that helps.

Back