Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At retail I’m not sure it would matter if it’s returned so long as it’s in like new shape.

When did you place your order? Just wondering if there is any hope mine may convert as well...

My waitlist was place in Jan 2018

Interesting. I've never seen or heard of a waitlist conversion for a HT that's been sold out. Especially @ 10 months after it went to waitlist. Don't they usually send out waitlist cancellation emails?

That’s the thing. I never receive a cancellation of my waitlist. I been wondering if the waitlist for it still works until I got the email yesterday

Definitely take it!!! If it is from Waitlist then it is also original retail price. If you need to sell it later, or tomorrow, you've already made money on it as well.

Interesting. I've never seen or heard of a waitlist conversion for a HT that's been sold out. Especially @ 10 months after it went to waitlist. Don't they usually send out waitlist cancellation emails?

Yeah I had a Starboost waitlist cancel, and they notified me. It also shows as cancelled on my orders page.

It's happened a few times even after my waitlist is cancelled that sideshow has emailed me asking if I still wanted a figure long since sold out. I think that's how I got my wolverine origins figure. That was many years ago though.

Every day I wake up with no original Hulkbuster waitlist conversion and no announcement for this guy....

I'll never get this magnificent hunk of plastic and metal for a decent price.

The only IM figs not going up in value are the HPP armors. Even the MK III is going up in price.

There was just a couple years around AoU where they where trying to fine tune production and missing. Outside of that production runs seem to be dialed in pretty good

Just wondering, does anyone have any pictures of their hulkbuster in some kind of dramatic pose? All I could find are pics of it just standing there with it’s arms down. I know it’s big and takes up a lot of space, but I was thinking of getting one but I would like an action pose to inspire me.

Back