Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hulkbuster is on the floor in the corner between my display shelves and I'm ok with it staying there. I think you'll be fine with an pose in a double detolf setup. I assume you're putting it on the bottom shelf though, right? I'd be nervous about the weight on the glass shelves otherwise. good luck!
Oh yeah, definitely putting him on the bottom. No way the stock detolf glass shelves can hold him... at least not for very long unless I reinforce the shelves. The double detolf will be raised so placing him on the bottom should be fine.

Oh yeah, definitely putting him on the bottom. No way the stock detolf glass shelves can hold him... at least not for very long unless I reinforce the shelves. The double detolf will be raised so placing him on the bottom should be fine.

Nice. Raising my detolfs isn't an option as I have tall stuff like the Tauntauns on top... I love the look of them raised though.

What are the dimensions of the Deluxe box?

According to Sideshow's site, the box is 13x27x28 inches. Mine is in storage so can't do the tape measure thing, but if memory serves correctly, that's pretty close. Ask gMoney, he's the box master in the parts... :)

I am indeed the box guy! Someone asked me this in a private message once, but I guess i'll post it here as well so everyone can know, but the dimensions of the shipper itself are:

71.5cm x 67.5cm x 32.5cm

I am indeed the box guy! Someone asked me this in a private message once, but I guess i'll post it here as well so everyone can know, but the dimensions of the shipper itself are:

71.5cm x 67.5cm x 32.5cm

and for those of us who are stuck with inches instead of the metric system, that equates to: 28.15 x 26.6 x 12.8 inches

Thanks guys. These width measurements of the figure itself are not so easy to find [emoji106]

Can continue planning the display. Almost as much fun !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. Could someone who already has the Hulkbuster please help me out. I'm planning my display.

What sort of depth would I need for a pose something similar to this ?

I'm hoping 30cm (roughly 11.8 inches) will do.

View attachment 487592

Thanks for adding the measurements in inches. I was freaking out over the metrics! :panic: :wink1:

I'm much the same with freaking out using imperial inches.

How you guys work accurately with that **** is amazing. Adding them together, remembering the fractions in decimal form. A lot more work that metric where it's all just 1-10.

they do... they are just super tight and hard sometimes.... heres a video that might help you

Those four Budget Stark videos are a must watch for those who got the Hulkbuster. Very helpful information and pretty entertaining. and to say they're "super tight" is an understatement. Mine are fairly straight because I am terrified to bend them further!

Those four Budget Stark videos are a must watch for those who got the Hulkbuster. Very helpful information and pretty entertaining. and to say they're "super tight" is an understatement. Mine are fairly straight because I am terrified to bend them further!

LOL i feel ya. Eventually gave up posing mine cause I kept pushing and nothing would give. Felt like I was going to snap something If I had put any more pressure... :dunno

...and that would be a VERY bad day my friend...a very bad day indeed.

Tell me about it. A year or so ago I had the front armor piece just above the foot break at the halfway point of the attached (underneath) curved support. It was quite the undertaking to come up with a long term solution. It involved disassemby & removal of the foot, supergluing the broken parts to a piece of metal strapping curved to match their contour and insertion of 2 small sheet metal screws for support. As the metal strapping & screws are on the underside of the part, they're completely invisible once everything is reassembled.

Anyway, after that exercise there's no way in hell I'm manhandling this guy like he does in those videos. Heck, when he demonstrated the toe and heel articulation on his it made me think I received a completely different figure, like they switched it to a Power Pose halfway through its production run and just never told anyone. :lol

HB Ankle.jpg

Metal strapping.jpeg

The first time i tried to move the knees & feet i thought something was wrong but after a couple of times everything loosened up a bit ,they really should list ranges of movement in audible clicks not degrees.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone who has got this, received theirs with damage to the shipper box, and if so, was there any damage to either the accessories [Iron Man bust, wrist gauntlets, etc] or to the Hulkbuster itself? [If you did receive a damaged shipper box, please be sure to post pics, if possible].Cheers! :)

Finally finished the double detolf mod. Kind of a pain in the a$$ and I didn't get to raise them like I wanted but it's done. I just need to install the LED's and it's complete. I have the Hulkbuster standing on two thick tempered glass panes so he's not going anywhere. You can get away with having him in a single detolf just make sure the glass is strong enough to hold this big boy.
8f7af01c78446af3e2981537e34f5f81.jpg

Has anybody else besides xenom0rph who own HB 1.0 exchanged the arm with jackhammer?

I wonder if his problems are due to some upgrades they made on 2.0 so the arm is exchanged more easily?

Since I own 1.0 version I debate weather to buy accessory hand or not due to possible trouble with exchanging the hands.

Back