Hot Toys - Hulkbuster (with Jackhammer arm)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok time to resurrect this thread.

I wonder if they'll hold their Jan-March timeframe. There's been a lot delayed recently.

I guess as long as they don't re-engineer anything too much we could be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hot toys will probably reengineer this so you can put a tony stark figure inside the mark 42 armor inside the hulkbuster!

were you here the 1st go around with this? My guess is 1st quarter 2021. :)

Yeah I know the history of the huge delays. But as I understood it they were due to re-engineering of the figure. But if they do what Medicom says then I think you'll be right with 2021.

This is arguably hot toys best figure ever, with the sheer amount of engineering that's gone into it......:)

This is arguably hot toys best figure ever, with the sheer amount of engineering that's gone into it......:)

Yep, that's why I jumped on the second chance at it.

Initially I thought the IW Ver2 would cut it, but to be honest once I saw more real figure pictures etc I realised the detail is just not as good. Articulation is nice to have on this version, but for me the superior detail and paint aps are what is worth it for me with this piece.

The entire figure or just the jackhammer arm add-on? Cause I just checked and it seems only the accessory is for purchase, not the entire $1k figure...

I checked it about 20 mins after MegaPrime's post this morning and it was for the entire figure. It was only one available at the time so someone must have scooped it up.

Still available on Sideshow and many other places. Can't imagine who would still be on the fence about this after a second release and years to consider the purchase.

I'm done buying from Sideshow! :cuckoo:

I wonder what they're charging for shipping on this guy. Diecast Iron Men are $25 in CA (I'm only a few hours away too). Imagine if you live in the Midwest or Eastcoast, eek!

My last order with SS is the Mark85. Ripoff shipping and taxes are having me shop elsewhere. I will say their customer service has been great when I have received damaged items.

SSC has the most in stock items of stuff, but their shipping costs are crazy. I'd rather PO through BBTS and get $4 shipping than wait for items to get in stock and pay their shipping prices.

I wonder what they're charging for shipping on this guy. Diecast Iron Men are $25 in CA (I'm only a few hours away too). Imagine if you live in the Midwest or Eastcoast, eek!

My last order with SS is the Mark85. Ripoff shipping and taxes are having me shop elsewhere. I will say their customer service has been great when I have received damaged items.

Shipping for me for Hulkbuster was $25 but that was a couple years ago and i don't live in California

Original Hulkbuster was $44 shipping for me to Virginia. Looking at other orders in a similar time frame and what it costs to ship similar products now, the shipping rates seem to have gone up around 25%. With the added arm, I assume it would cost $60 or so to ship the new one.

This guy will be my final 1/6 Hot Toys figure. Liquidating the majority of my other 1/6 scale and just going to focus on 1/4 scale. It’s way easier to do two or three figures a year versus.....well, you know.

SSC has the most in stock items of stuff, but their shipping costs are crazy. I'd rather PO through BBTS and get $4 shipping than wait for items to get in stock and pay their shipping prices.

Seeing as pretty much everyone is charging tax now I don?t see an issue using sideshow. Sure the shipping is more but with rewards it is maybe only costing me no more than $10 extra per figure for an average $250 figure. Throw in the occasional $25 discount and it actually ends up costing less in the long run. I am willing to pay a little extra to get the figure much sooner and have better customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest reason I am sticking with SSC is because they offer flex pay. I can have a figure paid off in 3-4 payments.

Flex pay don't mean jack if you're still paying more overall. It's just a mental thing. Sure you might be paying less every month, but at the end of the day you're actually paying MORE! :slap

Back