• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Huge vehicle lot: Tumbler,89 Batmobile, Bat Pod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpwriter

Freakzoid
Reaction score
So This is the vehicle part of my sale, I have some bills that I need to pay and unfortunately these have to go.

The Batpod: This was displayed and is complete no damage or anything. I'm asking $325.00 + shipping
zcrbTQH.jpg

4ewYzD7.jpg

COD8RsE.jpg

The Tumbler: Its been displayed and opened its complete apart from a missing fin most likely due to my move. I'm asking $575.00+ shipping. You guys all know how HUGE this thing is and it comes in the original brown shipper.
t0WrgkM.jpg

T1SwBDd.jpg

CIgKQS5.jpg

The 89 Batmobile: Speaking of huge this is beyond that, I opened it to make sure it wasnt damaged but its never been removed from the box/base and its never been displayed. I'm asking 600.00+ shipping for it.

I will post pictures for this later I'm currently at work and don't have any pictures of the 89.

Back