Hot Toys heads fit on what bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D4rkShaDoWz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a simple question. I have a TDK Bruce head and I don't want to spend 40+ bucks for a body. I don't know which bodies have the same connector type as Hot Toys bodies. Which body would be a good custom for a Bruce Wayne fig?

Last edited:
i'd say the prometheus doesnt require any modding. but then again it's about $40 loose on ebay if you could find one. a good alternative if you do some modding is the triad toys omega body. i used it for my indiana jones and snake eyes figures since it fills out the clothing a little better. the hole in the head is a little bigger but some hot glue fixed that really fast. :p plus it's like $20

if i get a bbi g3.5, that will work correct? and if i use a head like a harvey dent head, i will need a connector right?

anyone know where to get a connector?

if i get a bbi g3.5, that will work correct?

Yeah, it'll work, but the True Type neck is just a hair bigger then the bbi one so the range of motion will be restricted a little (mainly forwad motion). Also that body is very, very muscular. Like Arnold in Terminator 1 muscular.

i'd say the prometheus doesnt require any modding. but then again it's about $40 loose on ebay if you could find one. a good alternative if you do some modding is the triad toys omega body. i used it for my indiana jones and snake eyes figures since it fills out the clothing a little better. the hole in the head is a little bigger but some hot glue fixed that really fast. :p plus it's like $20

Show some pics. I'd be interested in trying it myself if it works out.

Yeah, it'll work, but the True Type neck is just a hair bigger then the bbi one so the range of motion will be restricted a little (mainly forwad motion). Also that body is very, very muscular. Like Arnold in Terminator 1 muscular.

Nice, I thought they were exactly the same size.

hi will the hot toys bruce wayne head fit on the two face body

Back