Hot Toys HBII Hellboy and Abe Sapien 12-inch Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any one know why the Samaritans look different? The "silver" one is the SS version and the "black" is the HT. Both are almost the same size and scale with very similar features, though I prefer the braid on the HT version.

Samaritans1.jpg

Samaritans.jpg

:DI finally got Abe and I love it. I may even like the figure more than HB. I love them both though and they definately look awesome together. I wish they would release more characters from this line. I would love a Liz to complete the team but I would go gaga for Johann Krauss. I'm sure that HT could do an incredible job on Krauss. And to top things a prince Nauda (rubber suit with the lance like when his underground in the subway tunnel) and "WINK" (well one can dream). Oh well, I honestly don't think the line is going anywhere else but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Tom
IMG_5692.jpg

IMG_5693.jpg

IMG_5694.jpg

IMG_5695.jpg

IMG_5698.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_5701.jpg

Its a shame that there would be know way to give him the red rubber skin on his legs, because i would love to take this and transform it closer to the comics with the shorts and that.

BUt ill still get this, amazing peice, love the work on the torso and face.

I'm still just amazed by both figures, I'm enjoying them so much. I got a Predator "Dutch" cigar for my Hellboy, and it looks great in his hand. My biggest problem is deciding whether to display Abe with the goggles and breathing system or not, because the googles look amazing with the faux waterline and everything, but the paint ops on his eyes are also absolutely stellar. I got these two guys as birthday presents, and they are absolutely the best birthday presents I have ever received. :D

I have mine displayed without the breathing apparatus and would rather not use it, so as to enjoy the details of the head sculpt more.

I have mine displayed without the breathing apparatus and would rather not use it, so as to enjoy the details of the head sculpt more.

That's how I'm doing it so far, I actually haven't put his gear (other than the goggles) on at all. It seems a shame to waste such nice gear, but I agree, it's such a good paint job, and who knows, the goggles might hurt that over time.

My Abe is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Waiting on one more thing to arrive and I'll snap some new pics of my collection :naughty

Back