Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my march code as well. Helps bring the price down a little.

I preordered as well, though not happy about the price bump. Besides the headsculpt, almost everything else is like reused parts.

Well hopefully we at least know now well get the lighted backdrop with the next stormtrooper as that was when it was shown with what looked like Rotj version.

My wife was like "you don't have ST Luke...what good is he?"

Ordered. Used $70 in rewards to lessen the blow.
Definitely will swap out the head.

I have $270 in rewards, I'm tempted to use them all for this figure, but would really kick myself if this could be had for $100 bucks down the line. I also don't want this to turn into Finn Stormtrooper that I'm still kicking myself in the ass for missing.

Personally I wouldn't use all my points on it, just enough to knock down the price. I made that mistake once on a figure only to see it get deep discounted months later.
I like to save the majority of mine to use them on a statue if something comes out I like.

Well at least it confirms it wasn't an April fool gag. Hahahaha
I'm in for one anyway. Just confirmed that I'll take one when released in a year's time.

It was never an April Fool's gag since this figure was featured in a previous Hot Toys catalog. Why they picked now to release it is anyone's guess. I thought this would be some sort of con exclusive. Also the price is crazy for a figure with mostly remolded parts.

Well at least it confirms it wasn't an April fool gag. Hahahaha
I'm in for one anyway. Just confirmed that I'll take one when released in a year's time.

9a819c673296783032b7e0351347b1b2.jpg

I also ordered with a March code. If this ships at the end of the year it will almost two years since i got Luke. I had pretty much given up on it.

Worst expression they could try to implement. Reminds me of this. As goofy as the Doc Brown expression choice...

34pl4w5.jpg

Just saw it was up today to pre-order, $242.99 is a curious number.... :lol

Don't wanna chase after aftermarket Stormtrooper Luke so will pass, wonder if they will tweak the head sculpt when it's about to be released since it has probably 50-50 approval-disapproval rating currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back