Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ordering multiples of this one. The light up base is what sells me on it, even with the higher price.

.....Ordered w/ a 4month payflex option... I am excited with for the display options with my HT Luke Stormie.

Pricey but I'll get it. Want Han to go with Luke and given that the Finn Trooper sold out I'm not chancing waiting. I'll use some rewards points to get the price down.

Weren't they giving away free figures to get people to buy that one?

You must be thinking of the Finn and Stormtrooper 2-pack. The Finn in his stormtrooper outfit sold out in like 3 hours.

I ordered this one too. Not taking any chances.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered him. I wish they'd re-release Luke though, even if with a limited amount.

Ordered. Used $70 in rewards to lessen the blow.
Definitely will swap out the head.

Stormtrooper Han Solo ordered. I wish they could've done also a 2 pack of Luke and Han in these stormtrooper outfits since the luke stormtrooper sold out too fast. I suspect this 1 is gonna be sold out in about an hour too.

Pricey, but knocking down the price with rewards points helps. Debating whether to just use the head for smuggler options and straight up use this one as a Stormtrooper, or go out and hunt down Stormie Luke for not so terrible rape price.

So is the stormtrooper head wearable for this gig? Apologies if being ******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back