Hot Toys Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a positive note: Imagine 3 of those ultra cool back drops all together: with Chewie in cuffs in the center being lead by these two heroes in disguise?
Cool display or what?

Could look kinda like this.

e1e4957b07aa6415bbe60e16ce8e96c0.jpg

Good for HT going for the smirk, but damn, it just doesn't look right. :thud:

Wish I ordered one but I've kept my TFA 1/6th purchases to just Rey, Ren and a Stormie, and I really don't want more than that. Did you get one? He looks to be the best Ford figure ever, likeness wise.

I did, ordered from HK when it came out. Was the only figure I ever felt compelled to that with. Helped that it was sold out everywhere. :lol

Trying to keep TFA to a minimum too (Ren/Rey/Finn stormie) but Han made the cut, figured I wouldn't have to worry about any other iterations of him.

Except this.... and Young Han coming next year.... and Ghost Han in Ep. 9.... and "Han Resurrected" in 2020.... and Han Reboot in 2022...

:rotfl

Only Ford for me. Would ignore that Young Han flick completely if I could. The best part is that for merchandising you know Ghost Han would have some new outfit.

Eh...easy pass for me as I don't really care enough about Troopers or Han or Luke AS Troopers to buy these. Honestly, is anybody else wanting to move onto empire figures? I mean, other than Tarkin, what else is there from a new hope we really need? I'm ready for Bespin versions, Lando, etc.

Was hoping they might round out the 12 original (Kenner) characters and offer an HT Tusken Raider, perhaps also a Jawa in time, once SSC's have sold out.

Was hoping they might round out the 12 original (Kenner) characters and offer an HT Tusken Raider, perhaps also a Jawa in time, once SSC's have sold out.

I'd be up for both of those ! Those SS Jawas are pretty average with very loose joints ! Tusken Raider would be very cool. Arms over head, Arrrgh, arrrgh, arrrgh !!!

I don't have Luke trooper. Do you remove Luke head and put the helmet instead?

If it's like the Luke Disguise figure, there's a black plastic neck plug that plugs onto the neck post and then shoves into the helmet:Hot Toys Luke Disguise Neck Plug Adapter 001.jpg

I made a side-by-side comp pic of the headsculpt (open in separate window for larger pic):

4l0m5z.png

I made a side-by-side comp pic of the headsculpt (open in separate window for larger pic):

4l0m5z.png

Eyes feel either too far apart-- or not far enough above the nose
Stretch the space between eyes and nose a little and it'll look better I think

Anybody that doesn't have Stormtrooper Luke going to get this one anyway? It'll bug me not having Luke, but this looks good. Despite the face not having my preferred expression. At least you can also use him as a regular Stormtrooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back