1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, bipolar much? :lol

J/K - You'll surely have a Drax...someday.

That's what happens when you're the Viking God of rock and roll :rotfl
Val_Hallen_by_D_MAC.jpg

On a related topic, Funko just announced this SDCC exclusive today. I've heard rumblings that it will also be available at Hot Topic but not confirmed on that.

5340_-Rocket-Raccoon-POP_large.jpg

Re: Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Received my set on Friday. Got around to opening it today. Must say that they look incredible together.

We really need Drax. As incredible as it looks there's something missing. HT give us the Destroyer!

d42efcaa7919acee48c28249d3004d18.jpg

Awesome shot of the group! May I ask what you have in the corners that you used to raise your shelf?

Re: Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Awesome shot of the group! May I ask what you have in the corners that you used to raise your shelf?
Thanks you. Y4NK33 is right.

I picked mines up at my local Home Depot. Here's what the package looks like in case you want to pick them up. They are metal wire clamps.

606ad277fe6c8f6859b052b8b370f3d5.jpg

Had to cancel my PO. A little too much scratch and time has dimmed my excitement for this set (not to mention my current space issues). Doesn't seem to be a fast selling set, so maybe I'll be able to pick this up at Spooktacular or something... :monkey1

Finally broke down and purchased Groot. I'll wait until either Rocket gets discounted or his next release to get him.

everybody kept jacking the price up at heros con fri and sat he was 205 then sunday they jumped him up to 245 but i did find a deal on mark 43 and gamora both for 400

I go to a lot of cons but rarely find ANY Hot Toy figures at ore below retail. I'm pretty frugal about buying HTs nowadays so there's no way I'm paying over retail for one.

Back