1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines are practically paid off, just owe the last flex on them...the delay is getting out of hand tho...unless they went back and reworked Rocket completely I can't understand what's the hold up, except cashing in on the AOU releases which dropped early....

in the words of Tony Stark

"**** MOVE, Hot Toys"

Personally I wouldn't cancel these guys until you see the in-hand pics. Out of curiosity, I checked out the cancellation policy and it turns out that paying an NRD is actually favourable if you're on flexpay. Flexpay on its own w/no NRD has a penalty of $20.00 per payment made before cancellation. If an NRD was paid, then the NRD takes the place of the flex penalties, so it's much more reasonable.

In regards to the NRD being refunded due to the release date being pushed, I think that's at the discretion of the rep you're speaking with (or at least I've never come across anything in the FAQ that addresses this). Probably a lot of times they will look at what you've got on order/cancellation history and waive it out of good will. I just wouldn't expect or demand it.

I think by law if they are 2-3 months off from their projected/promised release date, then they have to refund you.

Mines are practically paid off, just owe the last flex on them...the delay is getting out of hand tho...unless they went back and reworked Rocket completely I can't understand what's the hold up, except cashing in on the AOU releases which dropped early....

"**** MOVE, Hot Toys"

Me too, last flex when its finally out :rock
Hmmm, I really expect to see them soon though, Cap, 43 and Whiplash are all out now, and they were in the coming soon pic from HT. If its the Artist Mix figures next I'm going to lose it :lol

"**** MOVE, Hot Toys"
The delay is expected though. :dunno We're talking about two figures that aren't built around your classic TTM body with some tailored clothing on it. Both Groot and Rocket are entirely sculpted and unique. I rather they get them both right than see them rush them out.

We also already know that they're next to be released. All of AoU has been more or less repaints so those have been flying out the window pretty quickly compared to figures such as these two.

We'll know it's getting close when folks from the far east start posting pics/videos...and I don't think they have yet.

Here we go. :panic: :panic: :panic:

10426705_815569971844946_7763981969205558133_n.jpg

Back