1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

How do you guys think rocket actually stands on the back of groot? Do you think theres a notch or something on groots back?

Re: Article: Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

How do you guys think rocket actually stands on the back of groot? Do you think theres a notch or something on groots back?

I think Rocket will be able to grip Groots back and his foot will rest on his forearm

I'm still not crazy about Rocket's head sculpt :/

It has more in common with some of the comic art I've seen than the CGI model. With other characters it'd be more of an issue but I'm OK with it for Rocket and I reckon a second sculpt is going to be made by HT for a prison break variant anyway.

Have the prison break variants been confirmed or is it just speculation at the moment?

Speculation for now, but given the hints on the initial reveal of the figures and the likelihood that HT will want to get some extra use from the Rocket body mold I'd say there's a decent chance of it happening.

Been trying to hold out, but couldn't resist. Just placed my order mere seconds ago :D

I just watched the movie and as soon as the movie ended, I walked across the street to my LCS, pre-ordered the set and paid in full. Couldn't resist. Now, I'm a few hundred bucks poorer but happy.

I just watched the movie and as soon as the movie ended, I walked across the street to my LCS, pre-ordered the set and paid in full. Couldn't resist. Now, I'm a few hundred bucks poorer but happy.

haha! :joy and you'll be even more happy when you get them and pay nothing :lol

Are you guys sure if I bought this set from another retailer that I will still receive the potted groot? Or does my preorder have to be through the Sideshow collectibles website?

Thanks

It is not exclusive to sideshow so no matter where you order the set you will get it

Awesome bro thanks for the update, do you know if there will be anything exclusive for the people that preordered through Sideshow. Also anyone have any experience pre ordering Hot Toys off of ebay? I got my order in but I'm just worried that I might not get one. The guys feedback is impeccable and he has reassured me that I will recieve a set.

Thanks again
Zero

Awesome bro thanks for the update, do you know if there will be anything exclusive for the people that preordered through Sideshow. Also anyone have any experience pre ordering Hot Toys off of ebay? I got my order in but I'm just worried that I might not get one. The guys feedback is impeccable and he has reassured me that I will recieve a set.

Thanks again
Zero

Pre-ordering on eBay for an item only released next year is against the eBay T&C's

https://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/pre-sale.html

Back