1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you sideshow, why'd you have to add an EX. Tempting me to spend an extra $30 on the set and order through them and not BBTS.

What Groot needs isn't another stinking potted plant, it needs a smiling goofyball child face and spiked armor add on somewhere, either the shield arm or a spiked shoulder collar.

What Groot needs isn't another stinking potted plant, it needs a smiling goofyball child face

groot-smile-gotg-720x294.jpg

I don't really understand the potted baby groot? I thought the potted groot was already the baby.

EDIT: nvm, I just saw the picture, completely useless Sideshow EX given that we are already given potted groot. aha

When I got the email I thought there was something wrong with my order, lol. I can't believe they keep adding accessories to this set (though I'm not complaining). Surprised they didn't just include the dancing Groot with Drax but since I'm getting team I guess it wouldn't matter to me anyway. I like seeing HT add more value to the set without raising the price--hope it becomes a habit.

got a mail yesterday... AWESOME :yess:

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your recent order of the Hot Toys Rocket & Groot 1:6 scale figure set. I am writing you today with some exciting news! As you know, Hot Toys recently added the 1:6 scale potted Groot to this set. But wait! There's now even more Groot to go around! We are happy to announce that Hot Toys has created a Sideshow exclusive version of this set which will now also include a baby-potted Groot without arms.

We wanted to inform you that we will be transferring your order of the regular Rocket & Groot 1:6 Scale Figure to the new Sideshow Exclusive version, so you do not miss out on this added accessory! Also, please know that there are no price changes for making the switch to the Sideshow Exclusive version.

If you have any questions regarding your order please do not hesitate to contact us directly so that we may further assist you.

:lol really? Thats just how he is, that's one of his signiture gifs

Lol, no. I'm joking. But I'm still pissed off over this exclusive BS. We europeans never get a fair chance at buying any of the HT or SS exclusives. On top of that we have to pay a lot more for an inferior edition plus we often miss out on free shipping and we don't get no "rewards points" that we can use on our next purchase. We are getting ****ed so bad here I'm thinking about quitting this hobby.

Back