1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we get two potted Groots plus the extra sculpt, hands along with the 2 figures. This set is highly worth the price. Glad I ordered day 1.

I just got my email too :clap I'm so glad I went with SS for this. The only one I have ordered from a UK dealer is Gamora so I've lucked in with exclusives so far.

Don't do it to me SS. Don't do it...

People not ordering this already must be total idiots IMO. This **** will skyrocket on the after market eventually.The ex, that is.

Just got the e.mail, too. Really cool of HT and SSC to handle it this way. I was sort of regretting not buying from a Canadian distributor, but this makes it totally worthwhile to order through Sideshow. Awesome news. :)

Yep, got my email today also. Glad I PO'd this one also. Decided not to miss out on whjat I wanted this time like I did with Blade.

I picked a really good time to start collecting Hot Toys. This line is shaping up to be amazing :panic:

This such awesome news, the "twig" Groot was the one I wanted more anyway, but I was happy to just get the "dancing" version. Props to HT and SS for sweetening the pot for us ;)

Is there an ex listed on their site, or is it just the two pack itself?

I just called them they said all orderes even if you place it now will be converted to the EX. The site should update later today they said

Top notch CS as always

well that's a kick in the nuts SS. I would have totally gone with them if I knew down the line a surprise EX was in store for the 2-pack.

Meh whatever, I'll keep my order with Toys2 and I'll try and see if I can hunt down this EX accessory.

Why are they making him without arms?
They should give him arms and that little smile.
The pic on the SSC site shows arms...what's the deal?

i would be ticked if it was the other way around...i will just keep my 2 pack order with alter ego since i like the armed baby groot just fine

I'm guessing the SSC EX will look something like this.

1939760_10153409202909460_4033550850461271280_n.jpg

Back