1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call it cross over...

x8uj3N.jpg

You KNOW you want her... just get her!

Last edited:
Got my set today and i love them! Groot is amazing and Rocket is Awesome! I have nothing else like them so they will always stand out. I have no complaints. Ok maybe just one........where is Drax! :impatient:

Thanks! I'm tempted to get her but I have a fear about buying figures with rubber covered joints.
No offense dude but you arent really bending the elbows on the other guys either. Luckily she has a sword and theres quite a few poses to put her in without bending her elbows.

No offense dude but you arent really bending the elbows on the other guys either. Luckily she has a sword and theres quite a few poses to put her in without bending her elbows.

No offense taken. I actually just changed Star-Lord's pose for that picture with Groot and Rocket but he was previously posed like below before the set arrived. I like to change the poses on my figure occasionally to keep the display looking fresh. It's nothing too crazy but I do like to recreate scenes from their respective movies so some articulation in the elbow is important to me.

Sweet poses. Yeah of course im the same way. Keeps me from getting bored. But she compliments very well. Youd be happy, sculpt is amazing.

These came the other day. I think Groot might be my new favorite figure. He is amazing! And I wasn't expecting much from Rocket, but he is pretty great too. Didn't even have to modify the Detolf for Groot to fit...

1772oo.jpg

This just came into stock at Popcultcha (Australia)!

Usually doesn't come in so close to the USA release (As I'm still waiting for the AOU Mark 43 and Cap to come in).

Mine should arrive by Thursday/Friday so I can pose them with my Starlord and Gamora.

Well my Sirius Black figure was suppose to be delivered on Monday...it wasn't.
There was a "late truck"
Now my Rocket & Groot are suppose to be here today.
NOPE
UPS says adverse weather in the area has caused a delay!
It's been clear in MA for 2 days straight!
I HATE UPS!

Well my Sirius Black figure was suppose to be delivered on Monday...it wasn't.
There was a "late truck"
Now my Rocket & Groot are suppose to be here today.
NOPE
UPS says adverse weather in the area has caused a delay!
It's been clear in MA for 2 days straight!
I HATE UPS!

especially when they play soccer with your packages... which is what i assume happens w/ mine all the time from the shape they show up in! :banghead

I know that feeling. My g/r box arrived dented at the back.

Same here... not too surprised given how there is zero padding and it's a bit wide box :huh

The set is great though, I love Groot... HT nailed him. Rocket is very impressive as well, but seems to pale a bit in comparison. Now we just need Drax, hopefully we get an update at SDCC. It would be a real shame if HT only releases 4 out of the 5 figures.

Rocket and Groot should be coming in today, but since there was talk of Gamora, I wanted to share a pose of the figure that I really liked where the elbows aren't bent too far. From OSR. (Actually, Star Lord looks pretty nice in the picture too...)

Same here... not too surprised given how there is zero padding and it's a bit wide box :huh

The set is great though, I love Groot... HT nailed him. Rocket is very impressive as well, but seems to pale a bit in comparison. Now we just need Drax, hopefully we get an update at SDCC. It would be a real shame if HT only releases 4 out of the 5 figures.

Yeah we do need Drax!

Nice shots, Buffy. (Great pose with Rocket holding potted Groot and his gun... Will have to steal that one at some point. :p) Really like how you formatted your photos, too.

Great pictures.

Rocket is so cute holding potted Groot.

Thanks. He really is so cute. And also, without the potted Groot, Rocket is a kick-butt collectible. I'm not sure why some people feel so underwhelmed by the little guy but I happen to think he's pretty awesome.

I actually like him more then Groot. That's probably because I'm a Rocket freak though.

Back