1/6 Hot Toys -- Guardians of the Galaxy - Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally I'll get this charged on wendsday. Guess I should count myself lucky I got the 1st batch of captain america

I finally have a decent sized cabinet and can display Groot in his full glory!

Just a quick snap at the moment but I will get them all out for a full photo shoot when I get Gamora :)

nwyzyjc.jpg

I've said it before - these three figures are the ones that got me into Hot Toys a year ago. And these are what I now have :)

fHKgWYk.jpg

I love this damn hobby! :yess:

Great pics!! I need a cabinet like that!

Thanks. I've been hunting for one for ages but I'm extremely fussy and a bit tight with the cash. I saw this on Ebay and it was a 2 minute drive from where I live. It's a £799 when new cabinet - it was being sold for £70. Best bargain ever and it is perfect! I just need to get some LEDs set up and it will be spot on.

I will try and get some good close up photos of Groot. The detail is stunning.

Thanks. I've been hunting for one for ages but I'm extremely fussy and a bit tight with the cash. I saw this on Ebay and it was a 2 minute drive from where I live. It's a £799 when new cabinet - it was being sold for £70. Best bargain ever and it is perfect! I just need to get some LEDs set up and it will be spot on.

I will try and get some good close up photos of Groot. The detail is stunning.

Wow that is a great deal!! I'm going to see what Ikea has to offer

I finally have a decent sized cabinet and can display Groot in his full glory!

Just a quick snap at the moment but I will get them all out for a full photo shoot when I get Gamora :)

I've said it before - these three figures are the ones that got me into Hot Toys a year ago. And these are what I now have :)

I love this damn hobby! :yess:

:exactly: So do I!!! Great pics and collection btw!! :rock

Cheers Baggins!

Ikea has some great furniture but you can sometimes get it cheap second hand. Usually people with a lot more money than me deciding to change their living room a year after kitting it out with expensive furniture lol.

They must be getting all the Ex in/out because I waitlisted like 2 weeks ago and I got the Wed charge

Really really enjoying this release from Hot Toys. The detail on Groot is phenomenal! And I thought I would hate Rocket, but inhand he also looks great! (And looks great with the group) Not mad at this offering at all :)

Really really enjoying this release from Hot Toys. The detail on Groot is phenomenal! And I thought I would hate Rocket, but inhand he also looks great! (And looks great with the group) Not mad at this offering at all :)

[/CENTER]

Love this shot :clap :woo Great pose on Rocket :hi5:

Nice group shot

Thanks Brother!

Does rocket have the black stripes on his tail? Great pics BTW.

Thanks man! His tail is his normal color with some faint darker tones as stripes. I watched the movie last night and his tail definitely has white mixed in there as well, just like his face.

Those are some awesome shots Pajji! I love the pic of Rocket with the potted Groot!! :)

Thanks man! Got the EX, was trying to get at least one item in the detolf :lol

Love this shot :clap :woo Great pose on Rocket :hi5:

Thanks brother! :rock This little figure definitely has character and charm. He definitely grew on me, and kinda stands out in the group shot. My son loves him!

Back