Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I’ve seen the only negatives are
- his hands are a touch too large but futzing his sleeves help
- the cylinders can be a pain to insert for some but not everyone
- his hair color isn’t grey enough

I think that’s it really.

Plus the suit is very stiff, a lot of people have given it a steam (from memory).

It's a very cool figure out of the box. Needs just a bit of futzing, steaming the suit might be needed for some. The white wrist cuffs are a bit too short. The cylinders are ok, but some had problems with the right pocket IIRC, where they didn't fit too well, the pocket being sewed too tight.

Mine didn’t sit correctly in his right pocket at first. Pushed them around with some light pressure and possibly loosened or stretched out the pocket a bit and they sit fine now.

Thanks everybody for your nice contributions. I am buying this sucker.
Anyway, anyone remembers anything else?
Thanks!
m.

Just got this guy today and oh my god that headsculpt! Nobody was exaggerating with how good it is. My imperial shelf is just needing it's emperor and royal guards to be complete!

Just got this guy today and oh my god that headsculpt! Nobody was exaggerating with how good it is. My imperial shelf is just needing it's emperor and royal guards to be complete!

My imperial shelf still needs that Death Star Trooper, General Veers, Piett, Ozzel and a Scout Trooper. I might be able to call it complete then :) (though Rogue One stuff like Krennic and Tank Driver are needed too).

Has anyone purchased the grey or black set of LITAI 1/6 Scale Star Wars Imperial Officer Uniform from ebay?

Good pants for those who bashed Krennic.

I used to keep an eye on that set months back to make an officer but it looked pretty cheap, which is.
Since you mentioned Krennic I need those pants! Got a ‘best offer’ battle going with the vendor now.
Thanks for the reminder!

Hopefully that "company" makes a white tunic -- then you Krennic bashers will have a proper fitting tunic and nearly a solid figure. Or I should say: Best Krennic available.

Any suggestions how to remove the jacket and get on him a new one? Thing is mine jacket is damaged, the topsheet peel off and does not hold anymore (image below), and i need to swap it for the new one, but i can't see the way how to do it without end up with the same result.

IMG_7058.jpg

Back