Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he’s got some sausage fingers, for sure. People always say HT hands are oversized but this is the first time I’ve noticed. Still not a dealbreaker by any means. Love this guy.

2e0bf5aa84fcd23e532fddd52c434dd1.jpg

His pudgy fingers don't match his gaunt face.

Good one, Khev.

But yikes! Those hands looks terrible. Good thing I'll likely pose him with his paws behind his back. Have to now.

Cushing's fingers weren't exactly bony, or small, so I don't think it's all that big of a deal. But, the profile view of the HT head sculpt makes the whole head seem way too small and "squished" (especially at the forehead). It makes the nose seem even bigger, too. Maybe it's all camera angles, but the profile shot isn't conveying Cushing at all to me. Profile shots of Tarkin (like the bottom pic here) always portray a more elongated head/face.

TarkinFingers.jpg

TarkinFingers2.jpg

Yeah, he’s got some sausage fingers, for sure. People always say HT hands are oversized but this is the first time I’ve noticed. Still not a dealbreaker by any means. Love this guy.

2e0bf5aa84fcd23e532fddd52c434dd1.jpg

Wow, HT Vader is tall. You compare this pic to the "Tarkin/Vader sandwich" screen pic from earlier and it's pretty noticeable. Tarkin standing up straight comes up to more like Vader's nose, not below his chin.

The HT Ben hands were kind of weird too - I think it may be that just one or two of the Tarkin hands look too big. The pics of him in "thinking mode" with that knuckle-like hand held to the chin look spot-on size wise. That hand in the pic above is a pretty common hand type so could be traded for another HT hand if it looks too big (I don't think Tarkin needs "aged" hands like Ben.)

Yeah, I've been noticing that his hair is a bit brown.

But great pictures... and looks like they got Vader's height about right. Must be using the original ANH body rather than the giant RO body.

Oh.

Wow!

:clap:clap:clap

This looks incredible.
(Nearly said well worth the money but I doubt I could genuinely say that about most high end collectables! But hot dang I'm a sucker for them.)

Back