Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone planning to pose these guys in the Imperial-Leia sandwich position?
9a27630ee25eca81f129cfa01f218d5f.jpg

Everyone is correctly waiting for a Motti to put in the background.

Can’t wait to get this figure. Judging by the pictures, are the hands too big and there’s quite a bit of white showing on the wrists

Tarkin always reminded me of my grandfather. Not in the sallow, imposing, ruthlessly evil kind of way...but physical appearance. Can't wait to bring him home.

Tarkin always reminded me of my grandfather. Not in the sallow, imposing, ruthlessly evil kind of way...but physical appearance. Can't wait to bring him home.

Cool. Peter Cushing was a very kind and friendly person, exactly the opposite of the fierce character he had to play here.

Not really never desired to have him, perhaps you can argue that he never was part of my childhood as there was never a Kenners figure made

You know that may be the reason I'm not picking this one up either. Then again I've no desire to pick the Emperor up either so it may not be the only reason.

Did these arrive early at Secret Base only? I have the Vader/Tarkin combo and Hoth Leia ordered from a Hong Kong retailer and haven't heard anything from them yet.

Next time try not to cry that much about money and prices. If you can't afford something, that's fine, but five minutes of justifying why is just boring.

Any guesses as to when BBTS will be sending out the two-packs? I've got a preorder with them but was actually hoping to secure a couple of PF's before paying in full on these guys.

Any guesses as to when BBTS will be sending out the two-packs? I've got a preorder with them but was actually hoping to secure a couple of PF's before paying in full on these guys.

Probably couple of weeks after Sideshow ships to US customers.

Can’t wait to get this figure. Judging by the pictures, are the hands too big and there’s quite a bit of white showing on the wrists

Yeah, he’s got some sausage fingers, for sure. People always say HT hands are oversized but this is the first time I’ve noticed. Still not a dealbreaker by any means. Love this guy.

2e0bf5aa84fcd23e532fddd52c434dd1.jpg

Back