Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope not. I am of the opinion they added the chair to justify the $210 - $230 price. He's pretty basic without tge chair. Not even a gun right ?

Yeah, he shouldn't come with anything else except for different hands and the chair. I would like if they made a version without the chair for just $200 or under, since the chair is completely unnecessary imo.

Without the chair this might have been the last HT figure to be right at the $200 pricepoint.

With the nice-to-have-but-everyone-will-leave-in-the-box chair: $230.:(

I'm hoping the chair is the deluxe version like the Jyn regular and deluxe. I'd just get the regular for 209.99. Sounds good to me. 189.99 would be better but I've never been accused of being a dreamer.

The two cheapest barebones human sculpts have been Leia and Finn at around $205. So that's the likely starting point for a regular.

But I can't see this cheaper than $219.95 with or without the chair. They'll include something to get to that number -- chair, interrogation droid, systems that you can display slipping through his fingers, etc.

They should include .....damn I dunno ......

What would you include?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Death Star.

Haha yeah. Maybe a mini holo-death star would be a nice touch., like they had on geonosis.

Maybe I'll need to assign one of those imperial guards to Tarkin to pull the chair back for him. That chair has gotta weigh a ton and without rollers.......

Yeah, he shouldn't come with anything else except for different hands and the chair. I would like if they made a version without the chair for just $200 or under, since the chair is completely unnecessary imo.

:exactly: Agree with that, I wouldn't use the chair to display him with.

Back