Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20476448_10154736440282344_206098343505439742_n.jpg

Looks much better to me here.

Fantastic figure, although I hope the Hulk hands are fixed. Regardless, this will be an early PO for me. Tarkin has been long missed form the OT line up.

Breathtaking likeness. Hoping it doesn't loose too much in production. If i had to get only one figure next year, that would be it.

Let's make sure that this actually goes up for pre-order before we start worrying about Krennic.

Once Tarkin, Anakin and the Royal Guard go up for pre-order and I know they're going into production, I'll be happy to worry about other ventures lol. Too many figures get shown and never see the light of day again.

Let's make sure that this actually goes up for pre-order before we start worrying about Krennic.

Once Tarkin, Anakin and the Royal Guard go up for pre-order and I know they're going into production, I'll be happy to worry about other ventures lol. Too many figures get shown and never see the light of day again.

This. I'm gonna be royally miffed if Anakin isn't put up for PO this year. He's one figure I know I'll regret not getting so I've been saving up my pennies.

For a clenched fist that is huge. Sometimes open palms can look big on a fig but a huge fist! HT outdid themselves this time. Should of posed the fig with hands behind back, as the sculpt is amazing.

Back