Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EAA2353A-1BC4-4A49-BF03-057471D5DFCC.jpgI have an issue with the glue coming close from the collar magnet. anyone know how to fix this without staining the collar

I say all this is the owner of TWO HT Tarkin figs. I bet there is no one else on here who has two Tarkins. Am I wrong?:panic::lol

I DID have 3,now only 2.
I boxed,1 on display.
The 3rd one i sold off to buy a Dooku from Hong Kong at the time of release.
Tarkin was going relatively cheap too at the time.
I even got 1 below retail way after it had sold through from a local Etailer for $300 AUD shipped-Davey Boys Toys here in OZ.

Yeah... I tried applying glue very carefully and ended up staining the damn tunic...

Same thing happened to me... managed to use a stain remover to take it off a bit... i mean you can see the stain if you focus on it but it?s gone... the real answer to use on this is liquid stitch and use masking tape to hold the flap while it dries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me... managed to use a stain remover to take it off a bit... i mean you can see the stain if you focus on it but it?s gone... the real answer to use on this is liquid stitch and use masking tape to hold the flap while it dries

The same thing here, I thought I was the only one to destroy my Tarkin with superglue. What was the name of the stain remover you used?

Great! They even have it on Amazon UK so even better. Did you notice any discoloration to the tunic after use?

it stains a bit but it?s from the cleaner(it?s meant to be thrown in the washer afterwards), you can just wipe it with baby wipes. i used it like four times, it just fades it enough to blend it back to the top, but use it carefully.

on a side that little item works wonders on removing hard to get rid of butter, wine, grease and pen ink on clothes, used it on a couple of shirts and looks brand new

I had used super glue and luckily left no residue, but if it comes off again I'm just going to use double sided scotch tape. I'm never going to use the "feature" of the magnetic shirt. I have no idea why they would even design it that way.

Back