Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good looking pair ^^^

Mine is displayed with SSC ANH Vader until Krennic arrives...

SSC-ANH-VADER-001.jpg

Cushing is a amazing actor in the Hammer Horror series. I actually just rewatched “Revenge of Frankenstein” yesterday. Watching him now as Tarkin looks like he’s cashing a paycheck just standing around with dialogue. Not knocking the character but knowing what a physical actor Cushing is. The HT Tarkin always looked off to me. Its not in the details but the silhouette of his face. Its too round with a beek nose. Still amazed that nobody has customed it to a Baron Frankenstein!!

Shouldn't have passed on this. Sculpt has grown on me and I don't even own it!

Yeah, it really is one of those rare figures that makes you feel like you literally have the character shrunk down in your hand. And it really looks alive and the expression is perfect. It has to be one of the top 10 human figures HT has ever done.

And some people passed because they thought it looked poor.

In 20 years, it will likely be one of the most expensive HT OT Star Wars figures you can get.

The Vader/Tarkin two-pack will be astronomical.

My 10 year old was looking at my collection and he asked which was my favorite figure. I told him tarkin. It took years to finally get him and it is a homerun. Really captures the character. Plus, he Looks sinister on the shelf with Vader and stormtroopers. If only we got the Death Star trooper...

Anyone who says that this Grand Moff Tarkin figure doesn't look like the real thing is a troll. In terms of action figure quality/technology we've come a long way baby.

My 10 year old was looking at my collection and he asked which was my favorite figure. I told him tarkin. It took years to finally get him and it is a homerun. Really captures the character. Plus, he Looks sinister on the shelf with Vader and stormtroopers. If only we got the Death Star trooper...

I've always envisaged to pair Tarkin with a Death Star Trooper (with the console) and a Death Star Gunner in Detolf.

Rule of 3 you know, Krennic with x2 DTs, Vader with x2 stormtroopers, Emperor with x2 Royal Guards, Anakin vs Obiwan and R2D2......

I've always envisaged to pair Tarkin with a Death Star Trooper (with the console) and a Death Star Gunner in Detolf.

Rule of 3 you know, Krennic with x2 DTs, Vader with x2 stormtroopers, Emperor with x2 Royal Guards, Anakin vs Obiwan and R2D2......

Anakin & Obi-Wan vs. Count Dooku!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back