Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made this 3-3/4 custom years ago, among many others... I want this WED-15 droid in 1/6. WED-15... 1.JPG

What I mean is that ATAT drivers are there alongside Veers (Vader's trusted dude,) they got Vader on the holo-skype, blasting snowspeeders and pot-shotting pathetic running-away rebels.... TIE pilots get a one-on-one scene with Vader, and interact directly with him in battle... with Luke.

The gunners do control the DS gun, but it's from the Saturday Night Live video-switching booth circa 1979.:lol

What I mean is that ol' egghead just doesn't seem to be "in the action" or "mixing it up with the stars" as much as all the other Imperial troops.

That said... I did notice they did do the emblem on the front of the helmet (some protos didn't have it) and the guy in that vid review showed the helmet up close in macro and it looked preeeetty damn sweet.:gah::lol

The hands still look very HT ANH Vader, but I have some perfect hands for this guy. Hmmm...:horror

"The gunners do control the DS gun, but it's from the Saturday Night Live video-switching booth circa 1979."

This.....is hilarious. Nicely done. Now I'm imagining '70s Bill Murray in the Tarkin role. That would have been a trip....

"The gunners do control the DS gun, but it's from the Saturday Night Live video-switching booth circa 1979."

This.....is hilarious. Nicely done. Now I'm imagining '70s Bill Murray in the Tarkin role. That would have been a trip....

Didn't Bill Murray sing, "Star Wars....Nothing but Star Wars...." :lol

After much internal debate I decided on the solo Tarkin figure. I have the previous ANH and the RO Vader so have gloves for both. I know there will be ESB and ROTJ Vaders. Pretty pleased to be getting this and using a $50 coupon make him a bargain in this age.

*Grand Moff Tarkin
*Death Squad Commander
Luke Skywalker: X-wing Pilot
Sand People
Jawa
*Power Droid (Gonk)
R5D4
Death Star Droid
Walrus Man
Greedo
Snaggletooth
Hammerhead