Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s what I thought too but I haven’t really done much research on it. I’m not sure why’d they’d want to purposely scare me like that haha[emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it was the "steel" in your name.:lol

Trump destroying 1/6 collecting sounds like it could be factual however.:monkey3

Good call! You won't be disapointed. I had $180 worth of reward points that I applied to the Deluxe ESB Fett.

I wanted to wait until a few more points converted, but I didn’t want to take the chance. I’ll just use those on ESB Fett or the Emperor and throne.

Dang...something starting to really stink in this awesome OT figure thread. Wait. I see what it is now. There’s a TLJ infection that’s starting to ooze.

:D

Here! Here! I thought RO captured the true spirit of Star Wars, the prequels had some great moments but felt they were mediocre as a whole. TFA I feel the same, don't me started on TLJ:Flush

I agree Veers is long overdue. He's a day one purchase for me .

Yeah, out of all the Imperials, Veers would be #1 for me, even more so than Krennic - though both of them have cool, distinctive uniforms that would really pop on the shelf.

It's so surprising Sideshow never did Veers - you'd think it would have been a no-brainer, but then there are over a dozen characters that fit that description that SSC never did like Ackbar. Talk about leaving $$$ on the table.

Yeah Veers would be great! I'd prefer the Hoth gear version but would take either.

655a0b305ea54eb7f7b8d78100987ea1.jpg
b5fc982e71a2130f353955e7f39fd2a2.jpg
e649ea83ba57d5280add806da6de24ce.jpg

Awesome figure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who'd have thought- we all go gaga over a figure of an old wrinkly man? :)

I bet Tarkin would kick Hux's *ss with everyone cheering.

If every generation gets the leaders they deserve, maybe the same goes for movie villains.

Hope Vader is aware of the fact that Tarkin is sitting next to him before he activates his saber in that second picture. Otherwise it's bye bye, Tarkin.

I think Vader is v1. Chest box, belt and belt boxes at least. Body looks like it's v1 as well, as it looks a bit wider.

Traded some old stuff in at a local comic shop and walked away with tarkin for basically nothing. Super stoked to have him since I thought I missed out.

Only thing that bothers me is how awesome tarkin a boots are... they make my sideshow tie pilots boots look horrible and I’m having a tough time finding good replacements

Back