Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked it up today from local store today.

It is a great figure, but it comes with cheap ass base.

Nice to have HT imperial with human sculpt, they should make more officers.

a713ebd72b712e54a37044485eec8839.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Great pic.

Where did you get that little glass shelf for the Besta? Is that from IKEA or did you make it? Nice way to get the back figs more visible.

Yeah the big hands and lack of grey hair takes a few points off this figure. Apart from that it’s a great looking figure and looks awesome next Vader

All the pics I’ve seen so far show how fantastic the tailoring on the uniform is. I hope it’s that way in hand. And here’s hoping for more Imps too.

No surprise that he’s waitlisted on SS. Hope folks can still get him.
I do wish they put him on a red stand like the Vader and stormtroopers. Not sure why the stand is just plain black [emoji19][emoji35]

Yeah, really hope other officers will follow.

Krennic would be great but with HT seemingly passing over TLJ (other than the Praetorian, just doing a few/predictable safe bets) you really have to wonder if they'd go back to RO when there's the Marvel machine and newer media supported SW in Solo and Ep IX around the corner, plus the reliable well of the OT.

I just got from a small little shop and after I casually whined about taxes [emoji13], they all said when Trump’s new tariff hits in the US, it’s going to be twice as bad.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got from a small little shop and after I casually whined about taxes [emoji13], they all said when Trump’s new tariff hits in the US, it’s going to be twice as bad.....

Aren't the tariffs about steel and aluminum?

Aren't the tariffs about steel and aluminum?

That’s what I thought too but I haven’t really done much research on it. I’m not sure why’d they’d want to purposely scare me like that haha[emoji26]

Back