• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Godfather £230 Ready to Ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingellesar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All,

Selling a few of my figures as I am currently in the process of looking to buy a house (bit sooner than expected!) with my fiance so I am at that stage of deciding what I want to do with my collection and my choice is to keep it strictly Batman and Marvel for the time being. Anyway I have decided to sell the following three figures, I don't want to but we are going to be limited with space and these three take up one cabinet alone almost (they are worth a shelf each!) plus I have a few Batman pieces I wanted to get paid off.

Postage to UK will be £15 and trackable. Postage worldwide can be arranged but only if buyer pays the cost. Payment via PayPal please and buyer pays fees.

Hot Toy Godfather - Great figure, been in my glass cabinet since I got it last year, complete with everything, including the little rose!!! Box has general wear.

C9C484B3-BCB4-4E54-8912-14D0BA713C9F-12338-00000D87A06F0AC3.jpg

BA0CC378-F906-4787-B7A5-DD0DF23B86FE-12338-00000D87A640DB5B.jpg

84522C61-8DA3-4B39-812D-45458192F5E2-12338-00000D87ABE23F15.jpg

£240

Blitzway Scarface - Immaculate condition, all boxed. The chair is great on this piece and looks great with the godfather hot toys (sales pitch!!)

SOLD

So there you go, if you would be so kind to help me out! Just think you're technically helping pay for my house, if I like you enough you could come and visit one day haha! Anyway any questions please PM me. Prices are what they are, I'd be willing to discount if you want more than 1. The Godfather, open to offers with that one so feel free to PM me.

Cheers Terry

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Godfather, Blitzway Scarface, Iminime Tony Soprano

Another one for sale:

Enterbay - Jack Bauer - Bought from The_One for £100 a few months ago, great condition, I added an enterbay stand but there is a piece of plastic snapped on it.

SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Godfather, Blitzway Scarface, Enterbay Jack Bauer, UK

Sunday bump!

Willing to trade for batpod, tumbler or iron monger. Pm
Me and we can discuss further!

Prices dropped too.

Re: Hot Toys Godfather, Blitzway Scarface, Enterbay Jack Bauer, UK

Bump for a buddy, buy this mans stuff, he's sound :hi5: :wave

Re: Hot Toys Godfather, Blitzway Scarface, Enterbay Jack Bauer, Jack Sparrow DX06, UK

Hot Toys DX06 - Jack Sparrow - Mint condition, been in display cabinet since day 1, box and brown shipper are in fantastic condition too. SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Godfather £250, EB Jack Bauer £95,

Bump, welcome to offers of trade plus cash, only interested in marvel and batman hot toys

Last edited:
Back