Hot Toys Ghost Rider coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. That could work, but it could come off looking a bit cheap, particularly when it wasn't turned on. Would be nice if they provide the option of translucent, light-up flame hair and solid, painted flame hair.

The light-up gimmick is nifty for figures like the Alien guys and Iron Man, but most of the time they are turned off, and their look doesn't suffer for it. Ghost Rider very possibly would.

On second thought, you're probably right. But I think it could work. Sideshow has done a stand-up job with their GR collectibles. If Hot Toys could follow suit with the sculpt and paint work, then I don't think the need for lights would be necessary.

Though, if they do something similar to this legendary scale bust, I wouldn't be against it:

2917_press01-001.jpg
2917_press08-001.jpg

I'd most certainly pass on Ghost Rider. I was never into him and for me he just doesn't appear to 'fit' with other Marvel characters and their universes in the eyes of someone like me.

Spiderman, some of the X-men, Daredevil and Hulk for me. I'm kinda considering Blade but even hes a stretch. I don't see vampires existing in the other universes. Probably stupid I know.

I think his look is a bit more gritty and dark than most of the Marvel U characters. That's why I like his blue suit from the 70s much more personally. He fits better with the spandex wearing crew.

I hope Hot Toys make Hellcycle as well. Rider always come with a rides.
1largeu.jpg

Can't believe this many people seem against GR. In my opinion, he's ALWAYS fit in with the Marvel Universe.

Doctor Strange, Brother Voodoo, Mephisto, Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, are some of the guys I've always found myself enjoying in GR stories.

Now granted, his older stuff doesn't really stand the test of time, but his more recent stuff by Jason Aaron was top notch!

Back