• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S @ RETAIL: Hot Toys MMS 133 Ghost Rider + Cycle; MMS 153 Iron Man Secret Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys MMS 133 Ghost Rider with Cycle: $270 + shipping

Hot Toys MMS 153 Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project: $229 + shipping - SOLD

Both pieces have been displayed - no breaks, no obvious problems, etc. I can't say that they're perfect because I can find a blemish on any Hot Toys or Sideshow piece, but these are near mint. :lol I CANNOT confirm if the lights still work. I took the batteries out a while back, and honestly, never bought new ones.

They come with the original boxes. I'm the original owner.

I'm not looking to profit and am listing them for what I paid (retail), back in the day. I know they go for more on eBay, but I don't care. lol Prices are firm though.

Shipping will be UPS with insurance - let me know you're zip code and I can give you a price - it may take me 24 hours to respond so please be patient with me. Payment via Paypal.

Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm only willing to sell to established members at this time, unless you have references, etc. Not trying to be picky, but I've been 'burned' before and don't want to go through that again.

Last edited:
Pics of IM:

IMG_0587.jpgIMG_0586.jpgIMG_0585.jpg

Ghost is gone. Thanks for your interest though. (My apologies for not updating the thread.)

Back