Hot Toys Generation Life 12" figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memnoch21 said:
Is there a female equal to this body? Or is it just the guys? I'm tempted to pick up one just to play around with it. Ew... that sounded wrong.
Hot Toys did release a newer female body design with Vasquez that got mixed reviews. The biggest complaint is with the ankles, they have a tendency of falling off. The next figure to have that body will be Ellen Ripley.

But personally I think the New Takara Cool Girl female body and the upcoming male and female bodies from Triad Toys will be equal if not superior.

Just got my first NGL body to replace a Sideshow Buck and I had a question about the neck posts. The one that looks like it should fit a SS headsculpt doesn't snap on to the SS head. It just kind of sits on top of it. Am I missing some kind of adapter? For you guys who have converted over to these, what did you do?

dekadentdave said:
Just got my first NGL body to replace a Sideshow Buck and I had a question about the neck posts. The one that looks like it should fit a SS headsculpt doesn't snap on to the SS head. It just kind of sits on top of it. Am I missing some kind of adapter? For you guys who have converted over to these, what did you do?

Glue it on.

So I won't be able to turn the head? That adapter is pretty tight. If I twist the head it will break the glue.

nono. I meant you glue SS head on to the adapter. You just push the adapter really hard to the ball joint.

Gotcha. So once it is one with the adapter it should pivot on the ball joint? Dunno, that adapter is really tight. Might have to try putting some WD40 or something to loosen it up a bit.

Man, this NGL body is amazing! Instantly makes your Sideshow figure display about 100 times better!

does the adapter come with the NGL body or u buy that seperately?

Back