Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

You were able to order from them? They either got more on order or people cancelled it, it was sold out for a while now on there. I have had mine on order with them immediately after it went up.

Yes and there were two yesterday for pre-order and ordered last of them. Today there was only 1 to pre-order its now again sold out. Im glad I got mine before it went sold out.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Wow talk about luck, you barely got it. Good for you :duff

Got my 14 day notice today.

just got my notice today. it'll be in SSC warehouse by the 28th of june.

Not me. What the hell!?

:panic:

WOW! Snake Eyes turned out great. Ships in two weeks. I have Storm Shadow on PO, but thinking I am going to pass on Road Block. SE and SS are going to look great in a Detolf together.

Happy that Snake Eyes is coming soon. What I don't get is how come SS gets some Hot Toy figures so soon and others take more than a month? I remember Bane being a long wait. I'm willing to bet SS will take forever to get Hulk since he's highly anticipated.

Happy that Snake Eyes is coming soon. What I don't get is how come SS gets some Hot Toy figures so soon and others take more than a month? I remember Bane being a long wait. I'm willing to bet SS will take forever to get Hulk since he's highly anticipated.

I think they were working on this guy way back when gi joe was originally set to release, then the 9 month delay pushed this back but they had it ready for production, same with the dx 12. I like it

I received my "shipping soon" notice as well. It's going to be an expensive month for me with this, Avengers Agent Coulson and IM Mark VII.

Awesome pic. :clap

Deinitely more Power Ranger/Kamen Rider vibe than GI Joe, but the figure itself looks great.

I don't understand the power ranger reference? The chest armor is the only thing that doesn't look like a RAH figure from SS. The pants, boots, sculpt and gloved hands look eerily similar :dunno

I don't understand the power ranger reference? The chest armor is the only thing that doesn't look like a RAH figure from SS. The pants, boots, sculpt and gloved hands look eerily similar :dunno

It reminds me of the moto armor that they wear all the way down to the little riveted bits. he has a visor rather than the patented bug eyes, but his helmet itself looks strongly influenced by their style as well.

KamenRider.jpg

It reminds me of the moto armor that they wear all the way down to the little riveted bits. he has a visor rather than the patented bug eyes, but his helmet itself looks strongly influenced by their style as well.

KamenRider.jpg

Eh, I can see the chest armor but many things besides power rangers wear body armor.....it is still funny tho. Overall HT did a fine job with with the figure itself.

Back