Hot Toys Freddy??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those horror figures have a niche audience that Sideshow has moved away from and Hot Toys never really targeted. Best bet for reasonably high end horror figures now would be smaller companies like Shrunken Head Studios, though they probably wouldn't be able to afford the Nightmare license at the moment.

There are some fantastic Freddy customs out there, however, from theOneCustoms and Betomatali.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103835

I saw the thread title, went to find some teaser...
And the only thing I found was another newb's question...

. . .

takeshi_shootin_himself.jpg

Screw Hot Toys. At their prices, I'll just stick with PF's. Besides, all you have to do is throw a new sweater on Sideshow's Dream Warriors Freddy to have the definitive Freddy figure.

fair enough, i have noticed hot toys arent into making many horror figures...im really new to collecting 1/6 figures and new to this forum too. thanks for the reply

Pick up Sideshow's Dream Warriors Freddy and hit up Silent Surfer for a repaint and a list of what else you'll need. When all is said and done, you'll have your HT Freddy for a more than reasonable price compared to all the other customs around here.

I'd love to see Hot Toys make Freddy figures as well as figures of the other Horror characters like Jason, Michael Myers, etc. they'd do an amazing job for sure.

Back