• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys For Sale List...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joefan10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all...Selling off some figures from my collection...All are MINT with box, unless noted...I know my trade reference count is low, but you can also check my feedback out over at OSW, under joefan68...Prices listed do not include shipping...So please check them out, and ask any questions you may have...Thanks...

Matt

Hot Toys T-600 - $225.00

Hot toys Terminator 1 T-800 - $300.00

Hot toys IM mark IV - $310.00

Note...This figure has the following issues:

1. neck post has some red stain from where I was using the tony stark head on the body (see pic)...and some faint marks from where I attempted to pull the neck post off...

2. the red collar has a nick on the inside of it..(see pic)...Other than these, the figure is mint and complete...

Custom Tony Stark figure (Mech Test head, Saturday Toys body and suit..plus the new zepplin shirt outfit for the Avengers look...not the one with bracelets, the other set...lol...) - $175.00

Back