• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys for sale, DX12, DX11 Ex, Loki. Uk Only.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luminescent

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Payment method is Paypal. My ebay ID is: Tarquin42 in-case anyone wants to check my feedback.

Hi, I'm selling:

The Dark Knight Rises bat-pod for £200 Including shipping. UK only.
The Bat-pod is in very good condition, bought in February and has been kept on-top of a detolf. Comes with Bat-pod box and brown shipper box. Sold.

DX12 Batman. Comes with Robbie the Painters custom mouth piece. Figure has been kept in a detolf. However, the box does have slight tears on the corners. Asking for £238 Inc shipping. which is the price I paid for it.

Dx11 Joker Exclusive. This box also has tearing on the corners. I'm asking for £238 Inc shipping which is the also the same price I paid.

Loki. I'm asking for £178. Please Note that when I received Loki from Sideshow one of the rib pieces on the jacket was off. There was no inner piece holding it to the jacket. You can still attach it but need to watch as it can fall off when moving him about.

Willing to take offers too.

Thank-you for your time :)

Last edited:
Back