Hot Toys Figure of the Year (2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What was the figure of the year for you in 2013?

• Bane (TDKR)

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Iron Man Mark VII

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • DX 11 The Joker

Votes: 47 12.6%
  • Loki

Votes: 23 6.1%
  • DX 13 T-800 (Battle Damaged Version)

Votes: 153 40.9%
  • Iron Man Mark VII (Battle Damaged Version)

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 47 12.6%
  • Barney Ross

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Scar Predator

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Not listed (Tell in comments)

Votes: 22 5.9%

• Total voters

Jeff12burq

Super Freak
Reaction score
What was your top Hot Toys figure that you got this year?

And I based the list on results from another poll that I posted in the Marvel section. If your top one isn't listed, just say which onit it is in the comments.

I only have Loki of that grouping... but my vote goes to BD Terminator just from the pics alone. I will be adding that figure soon to my collection.

DX13 looks amazing but DX11, with all the accessories it came with at that price tag, I gotta say was the figure of the year, at least to me. That thing came with a backdrop, 2 sets of hands gloved and paint-smudged, 4 knife-weapons including potato peeler and pencil, cuffs, money, cards, 3x firearms, table chair lamp setup, 2 head sculpts, mask and detonator for the EX, all for about $250 pre-order. Definitely the one that was worth every penny.

Have to agree on the DX13. Pretty much blows everything else away.

I would have added Mandarin, Joker Mime, and QS Endo on the short list to replace Bane, Barney Ross, and Scar Pred.

I haven't caught the Terminator in store yet ( probably sells out between visits), but yes, it looks great in the pics.
For me, my favorite HT figure this year is a choice between two Jokers.. The DK with all its accessories is cool, but for sheer finesse, I am going for Mime Joker. This figure is stunning. The likeness is spot on, and the figure just looks, alive.

DX13 looks amazing but DX11, with all the accessories it came with at that price tag, I gotta say was the figure of the year, at least to me. That thing came with a backdrop, 2 sets of hands gloved and paint-smudged, 4 knife-weapons including potato peeler and pencil, cuffs, money, cards, 3x firearms, table chair lamp setup, 2 head sculpts, mask and detonator for the EX, all for about $250 pre-order. Definitely the one that was worth every penny.

While I agree 100% with you accessory wise, the HS's on the DX 11 (both) were a little off to my taste. Overall incredible package ($269!), but in the end the DX 13 (albeit it's ridiculous price) is really one of HT finest this year. Money redeemed themselves with Arnie on this one IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I say DX13 all the way. There have been a lot of other amazing releases for sure but DX13 ended the year nicely in my ever growing collection. :clap None Hot Toys release? Well all my Star Wars figures I picked up this year. Sideshow knocks that license out of the park so for Sideshow best figures are there Star Wars line.

Back